Arma3 Videos

Hello Soldiers!

I just released my latest video production on Arma III. It was supposed to be a hardware test but it got so funny that I decided to make a fail-video out of it :p

So: It's only supposed to be entertaining and funny. Don't gimme a hard time because I messed stuff up, ok? :bounce3:

WARNING: Language gets a bit unclean sometimes but the game is 18+ anyways :j:

HINT: If you wanna enjoy it in actual 60 FPS - unfortunately - you gonna have to do it in Google Chrome (Sucks, I know -.-)

Here it is:

Thumb2_for_Arma_III.jpg

Got some ideas for my next one or simply have some thoughs? Don't hesitate to comment here or on YouTube.

Thanks for watching,

Manni-Gaming

Edited by Manni-Gaming

Aliascartoons, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a video showing the 9 player co-op mission Prince of Persia (Part I) by Stagwine.

We hope you will enjoy the video, like and/or subscribe.

In case anyone sees this and he/she makes videos and is also interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!

Last Sunday's mission which didn't quite go off as planned........

Here is a film of the Escape Podagorsk mission by NeoArmageddon. It is quite possibly one of the most challenging, enjoyable and intense multiplayer missions out there. Based off the Escape Chernarus mission from Arma 2 the mission is set in Podagorsk where a team of Nato soldiers have been captured by AAF forces and must escape a makeshift prison, get in contact with Nato HQ and get to an Evac site and out of the area. In general you will probably successfully complete the mission 1 out of every 10 attempts if not more. It is such a great mission and recommend you check out the user missions section of this forum and try the mission for yourself.

Edited by Rekkless

Features RHS Escalation and Blastcore. Works in 60FPS if viewed in e.g. google chrome. Edited by SaOk

Just for the LOLs. This is when missions just don't go as planned at all. All taken from one op.

Sorry about my mic I didn't realize it was set so high.

Started a new guide on some of the basics of Arma milsim. This is just a pilot video, but I believe it came out well enough to share with all of you.

Here is my brief review on some of the guns in the new Marksmen DLC.

Edited by Wolfio_Gunz