SaOk

[SP/MP] Dynamic Whole Map ArmA3 Missions by SaOk

I think the factory points you will get for scraping old vehicles, but this vehicles have to be military (NATO,CSAT,other factions) then drive those vehicles into the Factory area, get out and press Z (if you´re in Europe, Y should be key on International Keyboards) and for each scraped vehicle you will get 1 Point,the new Factory Vehicles costs 3 points then so far i know

I will try to make the chopper/planes player uses also more resist against mg fire. The scrap key is Y with finnish keyboard too so not Z for all Europe. ;) Will check the scraping again too, have been little busy but back in editing very soon.

Edited by SaOk

Ok thanks. It would be great when in chopper that no AI can spawn in a 1000m radius, this would help a little. I am actually Ingame, it´s impossible to stay in the Air for long time, this small groups are spawning all over here in a up to 200m radius, and in your mission when u killed a group 10 seconds later the next group spawns 200meters away from the group you killed 10 seconds before. Spawndistance should be higher, at least minimum 1km for Airvehicles, i mean cmon,200 meters, in this distance you can flare like god it wouldnt help

Spawn radius should be over 900m (even more far when flying) already unless you fly very fast over enemy camp, then it spawn the guarding vehicles near you. But I have one theory why that could happen. Making some changes for next version.

No, i am not flying over those camps around the map. I always try to stay in 1 area, mostly in the high lands which gives me cover or you can escape on or other rocket. But when these clowns are spawning everywhere every cover is useless

Boat insertions coming with next update (will release around when next game update is out):

Any ETA for the next realease? I´ll struggle with old version and the Skill of Enemy AA-ing^^ Sometimes it´s only ridiculous from where the Rockets flys everywhere. Did you find the issue of that group spawning next to Aircrafts?

my servers for MP improvements analysis and testing

CHIMERA EU 01 K

CHIMERA EU 01 L

CHIMERA EU 01 M

runs Whole Lotta Altis for 72 players btw.

Thanks :), will come to test at some point when getting out from editor.

The next mission update comes in few days once the official game update is out. Changed many spawning to happen around vehicle player instead of player which may fix the near aircraft spawning issue, but need more testing. For me the flying have been so far problem free (except vehicle mgs could be less accurate - will see if its possible to edit that).

New WLA SP version. Added insertion type selecting (new boat insertion), AI units may arrive from sea now, added random defend beach task, some other additions, tweaks and fixes.

More updates soon, released quick to bring the new forceadduniform-command to use. Else there would have been much underwear soldiers with the new game update.

Edit: Also updated COOP versions with the new command.

Edited by SaOk

Something seems wrong with the new version, i see that the CSAT Transport Trucks are spawning right on you which lead to an explosion and death. Also i saw this trucks spawn and they explode right after that and the vehicle was smashed 500m into the sky after it explodes. That "non AI spawn in radius" didnt work for me too, they are still spawn right next to me when i use a Helo or Jet

Heh, yeah I had a Zamak truck materialize on top of me too. I thought it was just my mod setup that was wonky but then it happened a couple of times again. Freaky.

By the way, boat insertion is a nice shift in perspective, good stuff! Keep up the great work!

Happens for me too, probably made some buggy changes when adding the AI boat insertions that use the same script. Working on it. Also the boat insertions will have corrections.

No update today anymore? :( It´s not really enjoyable with those bugs, Tanks are spawning too, especially when trying to capture bases.

Uploaded the latest SP WLA changes in dropbox link. Not sure yet if the spawning issue is gone, but change much more vehicles to have constructing ability. If pressing shift+C while there is no vehicles nearby you can see the supported vehicles. The vehicle type gives different prices - e.g. with Hunter 1.3x, Hunter Mg 1.6x and heaviest trucks 0.8x. Aiming to have "official" update tommorrow.

New WLA SP version. Added more vehicles with construct ability (each with own factor for prices, press shift+c for info), some gear issues when resuming solved, faster intro, other tweaks/fixes.

Good to know :) Some more changes in this when compared to last night "unofficial" release.