ammo: 7Rnd_408_Mag

item:

Rangefinder

Ghillysuits:

U_B_Ghillysuit

U_O_Ghillysuit

i cant get any of these to work.

srifle... my bad, the SOS ones have the scope. not sure if optic_SOS works

are these in the 0.58 version? Because none of these items works for me.

DEV branch only

removeallweapons player;
removeVest player;
removeUniform player;
removeHeadgear player;
player addUniform "U_B_Ghilliesuit"; 
player addweapon "srifle_LRR_SOS_F"; 
player addmagazine "7Rnd_127x108_Mag";  player addmagazine "7Rnd_127x108_Mag"; 
player addmagazine "7Rnd_127x108_Mag";  player addmagazine "7Rnd_127x108_Mag"; 

the a and s and 6 and 8 look alike with the arma font, so sorr for the typos

the classname is incorrect. it's: 20Rnd_762x51_Mag

Ahhh ty sir :-)

Am I the only one that doesn't have a scope on either sniper rifle? Looked everywhere, tried everything. Neither rifle with every classname listed has a scope in my game. Just ironsights. Anyone have a clue what could be happening?

I couldn't get the srifle_GMG_SOS_F to load last night but there's been a patch since then.

the ... srifle_LRR_SOS_F already comes with the scope attached as of last night ... ability to +/- zoom in and out

Give it a couple patches if it's an error, it's just been introduced

The "attached scope" classnames are "srifle_GM6_SOS_F" and "srifle_LRR_SOS_F". Reposting this from the dev branch discussion thread:

As of dev build 0.59.105634, here were the "Sniper Package" classnames:

UNITS:

b_sniper_f       // BLUFOR
b_spotter_f      // BLUFOR
o_sniper_f       // OPFOR
o_spotter_f      // OPFOR

WEAPONS:

srifle_LRR_f     // "M320" LRR in .408
srifle_LRR_SOS_f // LRR with the new long-range optic
srifle_GM6_f     // GM6 Lynx in 12.7 mm
srifle_GM6_SOS_f // GM6 with the new long-range optic
rangefinder      // Rangefinder

MAGAZINES:

7Rnd_408_Mag     // LRR seven-round magazine
5Rnd_127x108_Mag // GM6 five-round magazine

AMMO:

B_408_Ball       // .408 ball for LRR
B_127x108_APDS   // 12.7 mm APDS for GM6

OPTIC:

optic_SOS        // "Sniper Optical Sights" scope with a claimed 10x-85x magnification

UNIFORM:

u_b_ghilliesuit  // Ghillie Suit

Sweet ... ty Chortles.

Another thing ... with the last update I noticed that suddenly the TRG weapons using the 6.5mm rounds stopped working.

i.e. the round will not load ..... Did they change the name of the TRG mags ? lol

meh .. forget the above - I missed the Dev update that stated ...

"•TRG now uses correct 5.56x45mm ammunition"

............. 30Rnd_556x45_Stanag

Edited by jxjcksn
typo

This is what I get after the update No Entry 'config.bin/CfgMagazines For all ammo that I try to put in the blue supply box. Can not preview any mission in the editor. Some thing has change with the update.

Here's is the code that I am putting in the box. Can any one help.

this addmagazinecargo ["B_408_Ball",100];

this addmagazinecargo ["B_127x108_APDS",100];

this addmagazinecargo ["5Rnd_127x108_Mag",100];

this addmagazinecargo ["7Rnd_408_Mag",100];

The first two lines are incorrect, you're not supposed to be adding "B_408_Ball" or "B_127x108_APDS", those are ammo classnames and not magazine classnames -- the third and fourth lines are the ones that you should be using.

It sounds weird, but despite the picture showing "loose rounds", for gameplay purposes and inventory purposes the magazines are what's used in weapons, I believe that the ammo classnames are used for tweaking the ballistic properties of the bullets when fired?

New, renamed classnames here!

Dirty Haz

Seeing as the Beta came out yesterday for all dev users, could we perhaps get a list of class names for all the new items and vehicles etc?

Thanks

_blueMenArray = ["B_Soldier_A_F","B_soldier_AR_F","B_medic_F","B_engineer_F","B_soldier_exp_F","B_Soldier_GL_F","B_soldier_M_F","B_soldier_AA_F","B_soldier_AT_F","B_officer_F","B_soldier_repair_F","B_Soldier_F","B_soldier_LAT_F","B_Soldier_lite_F","B_Soldier_SL_F","B_Soldier_TL_F"];
_redMenArray = ["O_Soldier_A_F","O_soldier_AR_F","O_medic_F","O_engineer_F","O_soldier_exp_F","O_Soldier_GL_F","O_soldier_M_F","O_soldier_AA_F","O_soldier_AT_F","O_officer_F","O_soldier_repair_F","O_Soldier_F","O_soldier_LAT_F","O_Soldier_lite_F","O_Soldier_SL_F","O_Soldier_TL_F"];
_greenMenArray = ["I_Soldier_A_F","I_soldier_AR_F","I_medic_F","I_engineer_F","I_soldier_exp_F","I_Soldier_GL_F","I_soldier_M_F","I_soldier_AA_F","I_soldier_AT_F","I_officer_F","I_soldier_repair_F","I_Soldier_F","I_soldier_LAT_F","I_Soldier_lite_F","I_Soldier_SL_F","I_Soldier_TL_F"];

_blueCarArray = ["B_Truck_01_transport_F","B_Truck_01_covered_F","B_MRAP_01_F","B_MRAP_01_gmg_F","B_MRAP_01_hmg_F","B_Quadbike_01_F","B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F"];
_redCarArray = ["O_Truck_02_transport_F","O_Truck_02_covered_F","O_MRAP_02_F","O_MRAP_02_gmg_F","O_MRAP_02_hmg_F","O_Quadbike_01_F","O_APC_Wheeled_02_rcws_F"];
_greenCarArray = ["I_Truck_02_transport_F","I_Truck_02_covered_F","I_MRAP_03_F","I_MRAP_03_gmg_F","I_MRAP_03_hmg_F","I_Quadbike_01_F"];

Dirty Haz

west men

["B_Soldier_base_F","B_Soldier_F","B_Soldier_02_f","B_Soldier_03_f","B_Soldier_lite_F","B_Soldier_GL_F","B_soldier_AR_F","B_Soldier_SL_F","B_Soldier_TL_F","B_soldier_M_F","B_soldier_LAT_F","B_medic_F","B_soldier_repair_F","B_soldier_exp_F","B_Helipilot_F","B_Soldier_diver_base_F","B_diver_F","B_diver_TL_F","B_diver_exp_F","B_Soldier_sniper_base_F","B_spotter_F","B_sniper_F","B_RangeMaster_F","B_Soldier_A_F","B_soldier_AT_F","B_soldier_AA_F","B_engineer_F","B_crew_F","B_officer_F","B_Competitor_F","B_Soldier_recon_base","B_recon_F","B_recon_LAT_F","B_recon_exp_F","B_recon_medic_F","B_recon_TL_F","B_recon_M_F","B_recon_JTAC_F","B_Soldier_support_base_F","B_soldier_AAR_F","B_soldier_AAT_F","B_soldier_AAA_F","Underwear_F"]

east men

["O_Soldier_base_F","O_Soldier_F","O_Soldier_lite_F","O_Soldier_GL_F","O_Soldier_AR_F","O_Soldier_SL_F","O_Soldier_TL_F","O_soldier_M_F","O_Soldier_LAT_F","O_medic_F","O_soldier_repair_F","O_soldier_exp_F","O_helipilot_F","O_Soldier_diver_base_F","O_diver_F","O_diver_TL_F","O_diver_exp_F","O_Soldier_sniper_base_F","O_spotter_F","O_sniper_F","O_Soldier_A_F","O_Soldier_AT_F","O_Soldier_AA_F","O_engineer_F","O_crew_F","O_officer_F","O_Soldier_recon_base","O_recon_F","O_recon_M_F","O_recon_LAT_F","O_recon_medic_F","O_recon_exp_F","O_recon_JTAC_F","O_recon_TL_F","O_Soldier_support_base_F","O_Soldier_AAR_F","O_Soldier_AAT_F","O_Soldier_AAA_F"]

guer men

["I_Soldier_base_F","I_Soldier_02_F","I_soldier_F","I_Soldier_lite_F","I_Soldier_A_F","I_Soldier_GL_F","I_Soldier_AR_F","I_Soldier_SL_F","I_Soldier_TL_F","I_Soldier_M_F","I_Soldier_LAT_F","I_Soldier_AT_F","I_Soldier_AA_F","I_medic_F","I_Soldier_repair_F","I_Soldier_exp_F","I_engineer_F","I_crew_F","I_helipilot_F","I_helicrew_F","I_officer_F","I_Soldier_sniper_base_F","I_Spotter_F","I_Sniper_F","I_Soldier_diver_base_F","I_diver_F","I_diver_exp_F","I_diver_TL_F","I_Soldier_support_base_F","I_Soldier_AAR_F","I_Soldier_AAT_F","I_Soldier_AAA_F"]

civ men

["Civilian_F","C_man_1","C_man_1_1_F","C_man_1_2_F","C_man_1_3_F","C_man_polo_1_F","C_man_polo_2_F","C_man_polo_3_F","C_man_polo_4_F","C_man_polo_5_F","C_man_polo_6_F"]

west car

["B_MRAP_01_F","B_MRAP_01_gmg_F","B_MRAP_01_hmg_F","B_Quadbike_01_F","B_Truck_01_transport_F","B_Truck_01_covered_F","B_APC_Wheeled_01_base_F","B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F"]

east car

["O_MRAP_02_F","O_MRAP_02_hmg_F","O_MRAP_02_gmg_F","O_Quadbike_01_F","O_Truck_02_covered_F","O_Truck_02_transport_F","O_APC_Wheeled_02_base_F","O_APC_Wheeled_02_rcws_F"]

guer car

["I_MRAP_03_F","I_MRAP_03_hmg_F","I_MRAP_03_gmg_F","I_Quadbike_01_F","I_Truck_02_covered_F","I_Truck_02_transport_F"]

civ car

["C_Offroad_01_F","C_Quadbike_01_F"]

west heli

["B_Heli_Light_01_F","B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F","B_Heli_Attack_01_F","B_Heli_Transport_01_F"]

east heli

["O_Heli_Light_02_F","O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_F","O_Heli_Attack_02_F","O_Heli_Attack_02_black_F"]

guer heli

["I_Heli_Transport_02_F"]

civ heli????

["Helicopter_Base_F","Helicopter_Base_H","Heli_Light_01_base_F","Heli_Light_01_armed_base_F","Heli_Light_02_base_F","Heli_Attack_01_base_F","Heli_Attack_02_base_F","Heli_Transport_01_base_F","Heli_Transport_02_base_F"]

west ship

["B_Boat_Armed_01_minigun_F","B_Boat_Transport_01_F","B_Lifeboat"]

east ship

["O_Boat_Armed_01_hmg_F","O_Boat_Transport_01_F","O_Lifeboat"]

guer ship

["I_Boat_Armed_01_minigun_F","I_Boat_Transport_01_F"]

civ ship

["C_Rubberboat"]

Animals:

["Sheep_random_F","Cock_random_F","Fin_random_F","Alsatian_Random_F","Hen_random_F"]

Fieldy mentioned that his scopes were gone since update. Mine did too. but I found that it's an addon, not arma 3. Does anyone know what addon is causing this?

I think I found cause: Anyone with that problem of the sights disappearing, I've narrowed it down to the famas pack.

Edited by victim913

I very much apprechiate the work all you guys have done for getting this all together, but it has always struck me as odd that something so vital to mission making has always been so piecemeal? Isn't there a page or text document somewhere that lists ALL classnames (weapons, vehicles, units) etc etc in one place rather than having to dig through 5 pages of forum threads?

Thanks.

I very much apprechiate the work all you guys have done for getting this all together, but it has always struck me as odd that something so vital to mission making has always been so piecemeal? Isn't there a page or text document somewhere that lists ALL classnames (weapons, vehicles, units) etc etc in one place rather than having to dig through 5 pages of forum threads?

Thanks.

My usual resource is SIX Config Browser's page for Arma 3 weapons, magazines, ammo, units and vehicles (click the last link's "vehicleclass" drop-down field) as of v0.70.106872 (current stable build version).

Since the "faction" drop-down field seems to really mean what the Editor refers to as "Side", i.e. choosing Men in the "vehicleclass" drop-down field will only show the default Men class units, not Men (Recon) or Men (Sniper), I suggest leaving the "vehicleclass" drop-down field but then choosing vehicleclass in the "group-by" drop-down field (then choose the desired 'Side' in the "faction" drop-down field) for similar categorizing as with the Editor.

Edited by Chortles

To be honest I just use the ingame config viewer. That thing is boss when classnames change or finding something not listed.