Sign in to follow this  
CK3

Wasteland for Arma 3?

Does anybody have any news on Wasteland for Arma 3? I really loved it in Arma 2 OA and it was like all I played and I really want it Arma 3, if you know anything please respond in the comments! Thanks !

Does anybody have any news on Wasteland for Arma 3? I really loved it in Arma 2 OA and it was like all I played and I really want it Arma 3, if you know anything please respond in the comments! Thanks !

It will be imported when it's imported, the alpha has been out for 13 hours...

I'm guessing it will be done within a month, until then you'll have to play some Arma missions, gasp! :D

It's out...

Filter for mgt at he moment, they guys are running it...

No idea what version though...

It's out...

Filter for mgt at he moment, they guys are running it...

No idea what version though...

So you're saying if I went and bought Arma 3 right now i could go play some wasteland?

So you're saying if I went and bought Arma 3 right now i could go play some wasteland?

You could, but there are not as many servers maybe 2 or 3 and its buggy, and they keep going down and up and down and up and down again, in my experience. I only played like 20 minutes on one and I lost connection, it could've been on my end idk. Idk you could wait a week if you want and the servers might be alot better and everything else.

Thank you guys so much i love this game and you modders are quick stay beautiful i <3 wasteland

Hey Guys

I've put a wasteland server up

FPSPLAYERS.COM - ARMA3 BETA 404Wasteland 01

IP: 204.77.6.57:2302

Cheers

DJ

when i try join any wasteland server my game keep crashing. How i can fix that?

I've played it some.

There is no base building yet, there is very few weapons in the game at the moment, and very few vehicles. There are no stores, and from what I could see, the food and water system is broken too.

But spawning in towns, vehicle spawns and weapon spawns works, so it's possible to have some nice PVP action with it. I had fun at least.

I've played it some.

There is no base building yet, there is very few weapons in the game at the moment, and very few vehicles. There are no stores, and from what I could see, the food and water system is broken too.

But spawning in towns, vehicle spawns and weapon spawns works, so it's possible to have some nice PVP action with it. I had fun at least.

Do the vehicles spawn everywhere like in Arma 2 and are there pretty much always guns/ gear inside of them?

Do the vehicles spawn everywhere like in Arma 2 and are there pretty much always guns/ gear inside of them?

Yes, but the process in order to get weapons is an utter ball-ache. (Well from the specific earlier versions I've played)

To loot gun from car:

Check gear: Gun is there OK

Close gear

Get in driver seat

Swap to passenger

Get out

Check gear

Loot gun

I believe one of the slightly later versions got rid of the part where you swap to passenger but that's about it AFAIK. Perhaps there is a more of a refined version out by now.

Yes, but the process in order to get weapons is an utter ball-ache. (Well from the specific earlier versions I've played)

To loot gun from car:

Check gear: Gun is there OK

Close gear

Get in driver seat

Swap to passenger

Get out

Check gear

Loot gun

I believe one of the slightly later versions got rid of the part where you swap to passenger but that's about it AFAIK. Perhaps there is a more of a refined version out by now.

I've also heard you can move the loot from the gear to the ground and pick it up that way. As it is, the guns seem fairly scarce at this point. There were guns and loads of ammo in the gear of every vehicle, it'll probably just take a few updates.

I've also heard you can move the loot from the gear to the ground and pick it up that way. As it is, the guns seem fairly scarce at this point. There were guns and loads of ammo in the gear of every vehicle, it'll probably just take a few updates.

That's how I do it.

Biggest problem is that unless someone is in your group when they die, thier body disappears almost straight away. This is a problem if they had a rifle on them - as that rifle is now gone from the server.

It will be imported when it's imported, the alpha has been out for 13 hours...

I'm guessing it will be done within a month, until then you'll have to play some Arma missions, gasp! :D

Do not listen to the know-nothing. He speaks as if he knows but in reality he knows nothing.

Do not listen to the know-nothing. He speaks as if he knows but in reality he knows nothing.

I can't tell if you're telling him not to listen to me or me not to listen to him :P Lol maybe I am the know nothing.

Have you ever actually played the real ArmA 2/3?

Yes ofc