Sign in to follow this  
mr burns

[Addon] MRB NoRumble

====================================

MRB ArmA3 No Rumble

by burns / armed-assault.de

====================================

This little addon fully disables the rumble effect on XBox360 pad in ArmA3 Alpha

Why:

There was no tickbox in the options menu for this, and i couldn´t stand my pad doing a (quite noisy) harlem shake each time a round is fired.

=============================================================================================================================================

Installation:

- Put the addon .pbo included with this archive into any of your modfolders and load it as usual.

(Assuming this part still works just like in ArmA2)

-- For use on online servers with active signature file checking the .bisign file needs to be in the same location as the .pbo,

-- Also the mrb.bikey must be allowed by the server owner (Note: the key file is not required by clients).

=========================================================================================================

Content:

- readme.txt (you're reading it)

- mrb_arma3_norumble.pbo (the addon)

- mrb_arma3_norumble.pbo.bisign (signature file for online use)

- mrb.bikey (key file for server owners to allow usage of this addon)

==================================================================================================================

Stay Alpha!

MRB ArmA3 NoRumble | Downloads | Armed-Assault.de

Just in case that there is an option for this, please don´t blame me it was a hard day and the beer is strong with this one :D

MRB ArmA3 NoRumble | Downloads | Armed-Assault.de

Just in case that there is an option for this, please don´t blame me it was a hard day and the beer is strong with this one :D

nice work, the first time I shot sb in arma3 I thought the cpu fan just fell off lol. the controller was sitting on the pc and I had no idea it'd work by default with arma3.

good work.

i tested it to play whit the controler.... than i open the *player*.Arma3AlphaProfile whit notepad++ and set the value from vibration = 0

^^it also works for me.

good work.

i tested it to play whit the controler.... than i open the *player*.Arma3AlphaProfile whit notepad++ and set the value from vibration = 0

^^it also works for me.

Lol, thanks.

good work.

^^it also works for me.

Your profile solution sounds easier than addon, and hints at the possibility of a button for it in A3 options, nice! :D

PS: Special thx to sickboy for PwS mirrors :)