OMAC

[SP, MP] Tactical Withdrawal

6f414f542653298.jpg

Tactical Withdrawal

Theater of Battle: Panovo

[SP, MP COOP up to 2 players]

As a Waffen SS sniper on the second day of the Russian Lvov-Sandomierz Offensive, provide rearguard action for 17th Panzer during their retreat towards Poland and home. IFL44 version 1.05 required.

DOWNLOAD VERSION 2

---------------------------------------

To install, place the .ifa file in your Iron Front missions folder.

This mission was accepted by AWAR for inclusion in the 1.06 patch. The mission is released here for the first time because there are no current plans by X1/AWAR to complete and release the 1.06 patch, and the official Iron Front forums have been down for days. The mission will be posted on the IF forums if and when those forums are restored. The mission has not been tested in COOP mode by the author. Please post here if any problems are encountered.

Many thanks, Gunter! :)

A new OMAC mission? Need to reinstall i44 now... :)

Hey Variable,

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is for Iron Front...Different Game.

Whoops! I meant Iron Front... Thanks Zulu

You've uninstalled Iron Front already? I thought you were just playing the Russian Campaign? The whole IF situation is a massive bummer. :(

That Russian recon mission really got me down man. problem is there's so much good content to play - Gambit Royale campaign, now Sympathy for the Devil campaign, Arma 3 alpha release, of course three times a week the CiA coop night and so little time to play with family and work. I can't really spend that much time on one crazy difficult mission, and I don't want to cheat my way through it... I'll be reinstalling once the Arma 3 hype settles though to play your mission!

Version 2 of mission released today. "Defend the Height task" will complete faster (getDammage replaced by canMove/canFire, and fleeing taken into account), but more retreated units are required for successful completion. Other small details added for atmosphere.

Edited by OMAC