Sign in to follow this  
frezinator

Anyone know a Script for automatic kicking players for putting satchels on base???

Anyone know a Script for automatic kicking players for putting satchels, mines and time bombs on base???

That used to be a feature in some missions but the code was removed. Best alternative is to delete whatever is fired in base with a fired event handler on each player - linked to a trigger area.

The projectile would be: _this select 6.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_Event_Handlers#Fired

There is a base protection object that you can place - looks like a big dome shaped forcefield (you can make it invisible) stops any bullets or explosive effects. (Will have a search for it later as I can't remember the name or where it is)

Protectionzone_ep1

Springs to mind, on Phone right now, so can't link anything...

domination have this option.

try to open a domi mission. start from x_server\x_f\x_serverfuncs.sqf . there is something to start looking..

this is from line 719

FUNC(KickPlayerBS) = {
private ["_pl", "_uid", "_reason"];
PARAMS_3(_pl,_pl_name,_reason);
_uid = getPlayerUID _pl;
serverCommand ("#kick " + _pl_name);
[QGVAR(em), _pl] call FUNC(NetCallEvent);
switch (_reason) do {
	case 0: {
		diag_log format ["Player %1 was kicked automatically because of too much unnecessary shooting at base, ArmA 2 Key: %2", _pl_name, _uid];
	};
	case 1: {
		diag_log format ["Player %1 was kicked automatically because trying to place a satchel at base, ArmA 2 Key: %2", _pl_name, _uid];
	};
	case 2: {
		diag_log format ["Player %1 was kicked automatically because he didn't log on in the admin slot, ArmA 2 Key: %2", _pl_name, _uid];
	};
	case 3: {
		diag_log format ["Player %1 was kicked automatically because he uses cheat tools, ArmA 2 Key: %2", _pl_name, _uid];
	};
};

i hope you find the way......all the scripts is there (domination files) for this job, start read the codes....

That used to be a feature in some missions but the code was removed. Best alternative is to delete whatever is fired in base with a fired event handler on each player - linked to a trigger area.

The projectile would be: _this select 6.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_Event_Handlers#Fired

There is a base protection object that you can place - looks like a big dome shaped forcefield (you can make it invisible) stops any bullets or explosive effects. (Will have a search for it later as I can't remember the name or where it is)

I prefered using the firednear eventhandler. You put it on an object (not on the player, like you do with 'fired') inside the base and it registers weapons being fired within 70m. You can have it react only to satchels (and then delete them). A satchel fire event is generated when it's placed, not when it's set off.

Good alternative Tank- PS You should know this since Domi Editing is your thread:

Does serverCommand still work or is it disabled - there is a vague note saying 'probably' disabled in version 1.59?

Thanks Marker - Protectionzone discussion here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?115203-Spawn-protection-%28shield%29

domination have this option.

try to open a domi mission. start from x_server\x_f\x_serverfuncs.sqf . there is something to start looking..

this is from line 719

FUNC(KickPlayerBS) = {
private ["_pl", "_uid", "_reason"];
PARAMS_3(_pl,_pl_name,_reason);
_uid = getPlayerUID _pl;
serverCommand ("#kick " + _pl_name);
[QGVAR(em), _pl] call FUNC(NetCallEvent);
switch (_reason) do {
	case 0: {
		diag_log format ["Player %1 was kicked automatically because of too much unnecessary shooting at base, ArmA 2 Key: %2", _pl_name, _uid];
	};
	case 1: {
		diag_log format ["Player %1 was kicked automatically because trying to place a satchel at base, ArmA 2 Key: %2", _pl_name, _uid];
	};
	case 2: {
		diag_log format ["Player %1 was kicked automatically because he didn't log on in the admin slot, ArmA 2 Key: %2", _pl_name, _uid];
	};
	case 3: {
		diag_log format ["Player %1 was kicked automatically because he uses cheat tools, ArmA 2 Key: %2", _pl_name, _uid];
	};
};

i hope you find the way......all the scripts is there (domination files) for this job, start read the codes....

How do you run this?? sorry im not a pro scripter :/ im still new in scripting

How do you run this?? sorry im not a pro scripter :/ im still new in scripting

very good question.... im noob too... you need to read the code and track how to run this.....

i cant help you with that... sorry

You should know this since Domi Editing is your thread:

Does serverCommand still work or is it disabled - there is a vague note saying 'probably' disabled in version 1.59?

Don't know about serverCommand. I have never used it. I'm not familiar with the user who wrote that 'probably' note. Given his username, I'd suggest English isn't his first language and 'probably' isn't the ideal word in that context.