Sign in to follow this  
GhOsterider444

High Command and Construction Interface Set-up Help

Lately, I have been attempting to create a level in ARMA II free (no regular version nor OA as I do not have the money for them) where players would act as "warlords" of different areas, and to do that, it requires being able to set up a High Command as well as Construction Interface. I have read a bit about these but I have never found explanations about how to set them up. For the High Command, I need to know how to set them up and how to set them to individual players. For the COIN, I need to know how to set it up, set the buildings to the buildable inventory and how to assign money to them so the player is able to buy them. I would like to have the players gain money over time as well as from eliminating enemy units and possibly even from captured equipment if possible. I believe this might require the .sqf stuff, but I do not know how to set it up or use it, so if I do need it, I would like it very much if you someone could carefully explain it. I'm new to these forums but not the game so I do know quite a few simple things, so they don't need explanation. I would just like to ask that no one place replies saying "oh, I don't know how to do this either" or "I can't believe you don't know this." I just want the gist of it, no tiny replies, bantering or complaining that you want to know to. Strictly to the point, thats all I want. Also, I would like to know how to set up the support system as well if ARMA II free (only) has it. And one last thing: if it can be done without mods, I would prefer that, please.

Edited by GhOsterider444
forget an aspect.