Sign in to follow this  
HorbeySpector

Need help with spawn script

Hey

I'm making a mission that uses the R3F logistics script. I'm adding barriers and other fortifications to the map, and I'm looking for a script that spawns the same object in for example 10 minutes on the same start location of the object someone took.

So basicly:

-In the mission editor I place i.e. a barrier

-people can pick this barrier up and take it with them to build a base with

-10 minutes later a new barrier spawns on the same location were the previous spawned.

-so, if you move a barrier for about 10meters, a 2nd one spawns after 10 mikes. so you have 2 barriers then.

for this example im using a barrier, but it could be anything such as ammoboxes, flags, fences, etc.

Could someone try making this? My very little scripting knowledge tells me it shouldnt be a lot of coding. :)

Thomas

Hi, heres an idea you could ty, its for vehicles, but it should work for what your trying to do:

Simple Vehicle Respawn

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6080&highlight=SIMPLE+VEHICLE+RESPAWN+SCRIPT

with this script just add the code in the object's init line, and setup a timer.

it may work it may not, but i dont see why it wouldn't.

I know that script, but that makes it Respawn, not spawn again while the original object is still on the map as wel.