Sign in to follow this  
Echo5Hotel

ALARM set up?

I have searched for what I thought should be a simple answer that I thought I would surely find but seem to be having an issue finding what I need without it being more scripting that I am not yet up to speed with. I simply want to set up an alarm going off and playing the alarm siren after the player group (multi-player) has been detected and a slight delay occurs. I tried setting up a trigger with a countdown and grouping it with the player group. I don't know what command to use to make the siren sound play at each base on Utes Island. I can't get the sound to play period let alone in the locations I want them. I can't find an alarm sound listed under the effects portion of the trigger so I assume I have to set it off with a typed command. IN the end all I want is an alarm siren to start sounding in two locations when the players are detected. Can anyone help me with a simple fix on this?

It can be done without any scripting.

Create two triggers. Name one of them a name (ex: alarm1).

Go to effects > Trigger > 'Alarm" is the sound.

Than in the OnAct of alarm1 type

alarm1 = true

In trigger two, Put in another alarm sound.

In the Condition put,

alarm1

When alarm1 fires, it will trigger the second trigger to play the alarm sound as well in a different location. You can do this for as many triggers you need, just add more alarm2 = true etc etc

Hope that helps,

-Cheers