Sign in to follow this  
JetlinerX

How to activate trigger only if...

This is most likely a very quick solution.

How do I activate a certain trigger, only if Radio Alpha has been activated.

Radio Alpha is a trigger. Change the certain trigger activation to Radio Alpha.

If you want to use two conditions for a secondary trigger, then make your Radio Alpha set a (already defined) global variable value, and require that value on the second trigger

eg.

somewhere in Radio Alpha's On Activation:

radioAlphaTriggered = true;

and in second triggers condition:

this AND radioAlphaTriggered

Edited by ceeeb

No, like. I activate radio alpha to spawn enemies, which will activate another trigger to check where all OpFor are gone.

So I need Radio Alpha to activate the trigger that checks for OpFor, otherwise, it will automatically activate since they aren't spawned. It's kinda hard to explain but here is by best try.

Trigger 1 is activated by Radio Alpha to spawn 10 OpFor. Trigger 1 also spawns trigger 2 which checks to see if all OpFor are dead.

So I need a trigger, that triggers a trigger... ugh, this is hard. xD

What ceeeb said will work just fine or you can name the first trigger(exp trigger1) and in your second trigger that checks for opfor, in the condition line put... this and triggeractivated trigger1.. You may want to put a delay on the second trigger to make sure the opfor you are spawning have actually spawned. From what you have said, either one of these solutions should work fine.

Thanks both of you. Got it all working like a charm! :) I knew it had to do with conditions, but now I know you can do "This and" which is really nice.

Anyway, thanks again.