Sign in to follow this  
Ornsteion

SWAG Cinematic Mod

SWAG Cinematic mod

Description:

This mod brigns eyecandy cinematic view into ArmA. New lens effect, color correction, vignette effect, etc. It's based on tuned SweetFX Shader Suite by CeeJay.dk and highly modified Non-blinding sun mod by Sakura_Chan.

Credits:

CeeJay.dk - SweetFX Shader Suite

Sakura_Chan - Non-blinding sun mod

Ornstein(me) - tuning and editing

Requirements:

ArmA2 or OA

Screenshots:

Highres

Customizing info:

For better experience you should change your ingame contrast and brightness settings.

You can also customize effects by editing SweetFX_settings.txt.

Download:

dropbox

Edited by Ornsteion

That looks pretty neat, will have to try this later :)

Could be pretty handy for taking some promotional screenshots and stuff. Cool. :)

That is amazing! only if it wouldn't be called "swag" it would of be uber amazing xd

thank you for this

only if it wouldn't be called "swag" it would of be uber amazing xd

Nah, it's obviously sarcasm :D

do i just have to put the addon files in my addons folder? where are the sweet_fx files for?

do i just have to put the addon files in my addons folder? where are the sweet_fx files for?

Sweetfx is a shader pack that produce posteffects like color correction and vignette. You must extract full archive into your arma folder.

Seems to be nice but it doesn't work for me... i extracted the whole archive into my A2 folder, enabled all effects in the settings and loaded @swag but nothing changes at all...

Any advice?

Are you running the beta?

If so, you need to copy the SweetFx stuff into your Expansion\beta subfolder. The SweetFx settings files may stay in the A2 root folder.

Thank you very much okly, it works now! :)

*as posted in your Armaholic forums thread.

I like it, reminds me much of the ENB mods for other games, specially with the injector settings.

lol - there should also be a warning for low end computers that this could actually damage your computer

with over heating! honestly.

Some feedback: I think its a little dark right now, I get that feeling of the game always being smokey

with a dark effect on the screen, and please do if you can remove the black shadow effect around the side

and corners of the screen, or have it as an option?

Another thing is, I take it this effect FPS? and is there any known issues with such mods as Blastcore?

Whats with the name "SWAG" too? lol... funny name for such a mod, I would say ENB itself suits it :-D

Apart from that, great release! thank you very much :-)

Does this need to be enabled server side?

Nope! ;)

I've been using SweetFX for almost a week now before SWAG but it's giving me graphical glitches and flashing, ie: windows and fences flashing and bleeding through various objects. Trying to tinker with my presets to see if i can rid it of such annoyances because it does make the game look so much more vibrant. Also using SweetFX on other games i have installed ie: Crysis, Crysis2, BF Bad Company 2 etc. Downloaded custom settings for each game! Looks nice!

Edited by Law-Giver

Is it possible to show the looks of it with a video?

I think a lot of people would appreciate that.

Im not understanding how this is different form just running SweetFX as normal!

Can someone explain please!

Thanks

Hey Guys,

im tryin to get this working on my Warfare Server. If i try to connect i get kicked with massage: blavla install accepted keys or delete listed Files. On the Server i set verifySignatures to 1 and 2. Nothing works. Setting this to 0 allow me to join. Also i put the Key in the Keys Folder. Any Ideas? Btw. very nice work Ornsteion! =)