Sign in to follow this  
iceman77

Standalone Conquest Loadout UI - Beta

No more. The UI got mirrored. And as promised, I took this down & I'll not update this standalone UI further. Thanks to one person mirroring this after I asked in big bold letters not to. Congrats!

Edited by Iceman77

looks nice but what about the game mode!!! since the birth of DAYZ and the fall of domination as king not a lot to pick from these days in the ARMA world. We need some good game modes that will catch on with a military mind set of game play.

The game mode thread can be seen in the user missions section. This is the standalone beta ui from that game mode.

UPDATED: Beta v0.2

-Fixed JIP issue with empty dialog

-users can now edit the default color scheme of the UI as well as change the UIs color on the fly.

-Group joining is now much better. Jip compatible & also refreshes the lists automatically. Thanks to Mikie Boy.

-Added IR Strobe

-Added Backpacks

-Added primary ammunition slot counter

Edited by Iceman77

Just a question seeing this: why did you put all these infos in an array, when they're already in the config? Looks like some big-ass array to browse through.

Just a question seeing this: why did you put all these infos in an array, when they're already in the config? Looks like some big-ass array to browse through.

For customizable ui. So if people have better pictures, than default, or want different weapons etc. And because that's the way I knew how.

Edited by Iceman77
disrespectful

Looks interesting, might give it a try when there is no risk of getting banned for using it.

You can use it. It's just my wish not to have it released along with work until it's final. This is beneficial to both parties. You don't have to keep updating your mission based on a new beta version (which may include crucial fixes) every few days, & I don't have 10 different version floating around the "normal" public. Normal meaning, people who don't edit but just play the game rather. If that makes any sense.

Very usefull tool - not only for missions but for testing various things involving loadouts, weapons etc. I have a standard mission folder where I have all the various config viewers etc set up and this is going to find a home there! Many thanks!

Oh, somebody's jumpy. That was a genuine question, I wanted to know why you made that choice, is all. Which you answered with the fact you wanted people to be able to change the pictures and all, before editing.

Oh, somebody's jumpy. That was a genuine question, I wanted to know why you made that choice, is all. Which you answered with the fact you wanted people to be able to change the pictures and all, before editing.

Yes, well I deleted my response, since it was very jumpy. I hope you can see where I'm coming from though. I've been asked that question time & time again now. And always without offering any kind of a better/effecient solution. So I guess, being asked yet again on the release page, really did bother me! It's what I refer to as *nit picking*. Though your question was genuine, so I'm sorry.

---------- Post added at 02:51 ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 ----------

UPDATED: Beta v0.3 - Fixed a small typo in the total magazine count switch. Previously if users only had 2 inv. slots filled, it would show 3.

Edited by Iceman77