Sign in to follow this  
ZombieCLAN

Hiring Coders (Paid)

Zombie[CLAN] UK Are recruiting coders for our ArmA 3 Life Mission (once public testing commence we will begin coding). As we will be coding a whole new life system from scratch we need more people to help!

We are looking for a coder with experience in C++ and BIScript as well as Java, being that it will be support in ArmA 3

Active duties while working with us on the team will be.

-Working on the Arrays

-Implementation of new shop system (pseudo code and designs will be given)

-Custom UI (Designs will be given)

-New Gen ArmA 3 life content (pseudo code and designs will be given)

Taking up this job is no easy rule, and we know that! Therefor this will be a paid job. You will be paid for your coding services while working.

If you feel you’re up for the job hop onto ts3.zombieclan.co.uk and Give NeoPixie a poke.

Alternatively email your CV / Experience to theneopixie@gmail.com

You WILL be require to show your coding knowledge.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

NeoPixie

ZombieCLAN Team Leader

I think tho not sure your not allowed to pay people for the content created for a game like ArmA 2? correct me if im wrong.

According to the Terms and Conditions we are not allowed to use it as a 'sell on product' Example charge people to use the mission. But we are fully in our rights as well as the Terms and Conditions of the forum/BI to pay people to work on a mission with us.

Usually this section of the forums is used for people who want to exchange ideas and knowledge, not an advertisement board.

But, I'll go back to minding my own business now.

Usually this section of the forums is used for people who want to exchange ideas and knowledge, not an advertisement board.

^ This.