Sign in to follow this  
dragonsyr

Trigger for monitor an object if missing from the place

I need a trigger that monitors the place of an object (my case: an empty ammo box, here the code from editor

position[]={12275.849,93.6856,8578.0605};
		azimut=538.40198;
		id=507;
		side="EMPTY";
		vehicle="ACE_Tbox_US";
		skill=0.60000002;

and if the box missing from this place (1 meter radius from the box place), then spawn a new one . so if someone take the box, then a new box appear for other players.

I think that is easy but i dont know how to do

please help

if its placed in the the editor just group a trigger to it with the radius u want and not present and repeatedly. then you'll have to move object back to that position with setPos [12275.849,93.6856,8578.0605]; you also have the timer in the trigger so u can delay the effect of moving back if not present in radius if u want.

i want if object isnt in place , then spawn a new one. no to bring back the present box. i think with that , after the destruction of the box , the group link with the object broken and then no new box in place.

in a few words i want to define that , if "ACE_Tbox_US" isnt within 1 meter radius in a marker , then spawn a new "ACE_Tbox_US" on marker possition. something like that. can i make it from triggers or must use script for that?

sounds like scripting is the better option then. if the object keeps getting destoyed is the only reason its not there, then creating it with a name would be the simplest solution. still use a trigger with radius to check

NameOfUnit in thisList

if its not getting destoyed and just getting moved from radius then the scripting gets a lil tougher to setup. OR maybe (never tested this) how about creating object and grouping it to trigger thru script and u may still be able to use 1st option...