Sign in to follow this  
Engioc

noob editor question here....

Hi All, I've spent several days now trying to figure out how to do one simple, I have plane1 and plane2, they take off perfectly but I want plane2 to land at a specific airport (landat 0) and get out of the plane if plane1 gets shot down.

I've set the condition:

!alive plane1;

and the On Act:

plane2 landat 0;getout

I've tried this so many different ways its making my head spin and none of the searches I do explain it enough for me to understand it.

The getout seems to be ignored totally, the plane lands but then takes off again. I've tried working out how to change the current waypoint for plane2 to the last waypoint which is set to getout, but that never works either as the setcurrentwaypoint is too confusing I can't even work out how to write the line out or how to tell it which waypoint it should be. Why cant I put in a simple thing like plane2 landat 0 and getout?

You are here since Feb 27 2010 and still you can not make a proper title? I say, try again.

§21) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first.

Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.