Sign in to follow this  
calantlar

Paradrop WITHOUT the use of scripts?

So hi there yeah what im trying to do is to make a friendly AI squad paradrop over a town without using scripts, and yes i HAVE searched and i only found TWO results that use no scripts they didn't work.

Do you want instant paradrops on mission start? The only time a parachute action will display is if you

1) HALO (via scripts)

2) eject out of a vehicle in midair (this is the only non-script method I know of to deploy a chute)

For instant paradrops you need the paradrop.sqs in ca. Or halo_init.sqs in air2 for HALO.

Btw, why don't you want to use scripts?

Do you want instant paradrops on mission start? The only time a parachute action will display is if you

1) HALO (via scripts)

2) eject out of a vehicle in midair (this is the only non-script method I know of to deploy a chute)

For instant paradrops you need the paradrop.sqs in ca. Or halo_init.sqs in air2 for HALO.

Btw, why don't you want to use scripts?

Yes i would want the units to eject not start in mid air (they start in a C130J)

{ _x action ["Eject",planeName]} foreach units group player;

This will eject every unit from the C130J if the unit is in the same group as the player (this includes the player obv). Edit planeName accordingly to fit your C130J's name (which you gave it in the editor)

{ _x action ["Eject",planeName]} foreach units group player;

This will eject every unit from the C130J if the unit is in the same group as the player (this includes the player obv). Edit planeName accordingly to fit your C130J's name (which you gave it in the editor)

Where do i put this then? in the on act. line of a waypoint?

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Nevermind i figured it out, but how do i make it throw myself out aswell(me the player)?