Sign in to follow this  
BoltboxerPro

Razor 2: Bardak can't be captured

No matter what I do, I cannot arrest Bardak. I'll shoot out his tires and Cooper will yell "Stop you Bastard" and the task will be accomplished. And that's it. No arrest, no evidence gathered. He'll just stand there for as long as possible. Do other people have this problem too? It's the same thing when i play Vanilla arma, and in OA with mods. This campaign is starting to piss me off. None of the cutscenes work and now this?

Play with OA and no mods. Never use any mods whatsoever when playing official missions or campaigns. And there might be some fixes that require OA, so play with that, not just with A2. Not saying that this is guaranteed to fix your problem, there might be something else causing it. But you can't know that without testing without mods.

The next step, if the problem does not go away, is to restart the mission and try again. It's quite common to encounter a random temporary problem that will go away if you restart the mission from the beginning.

Edited by Johan S

Play with OA and no mods. Never use any mods whatsoever when playing official missions or campaigns. And there might be some fixes that require OA, so play with that, not just with A2. Not saying that this is guaranteed to fix your problem, there might be something else causing it. But you can't know that without testing without mods.

The next step, if the problem does not go away, is to restart the mission and try again. It's quite common to encounter a random temporary problem that will go away if you restart the mission from the beginning.

I tried OA with no mods, still same even after restarting several times.

Ok, then we know it's not a mod conflict problem. Take a look at "similar threads" below, there are several that seems to deal with capturing Bardak, maybe there is some help there.

Try playing just Arma2 on its own.

Usually you need to scare him enough so that he surrenders to you. Try shooting at the ground around his feet (might require a few magazines)