Sign in to follow this  
Murcielago_ESP

Does anyone know the name of an Arma 2 sound that simulates a slow death?

Hi all,

I help guys.

I need to know and Arma 2 sound that simulates a slow death/choking.

I need that for my new Real Damage Bullet Proof Vest code.

I already have a external sound but if I used it I will need to modify/create the "description.ext" file and I want to keep my code as simple as I can.

Are there anyway to play an external code without using the "description.ext" file?

Thanks for your time.

You didn't sent a e-mail but a PM (private message). ;)

Thread moved as requested. FRL-Myke at your service. :D

Thanks FRL-Myke.

I guess you have realized that I'm "new" posting... ;) But you need to admit that this forum is huge!

(my problem was that I used a short cut to "ARMA 2 & Operation Arrowhead" and I did not see the editing section (I though that I was watching all the Arma 2 & OA Threads) I was surprised for it but I was focus on the idea of finding help... for the Arma 2 sound.)

I really appreciate your time guys!

Please guys give me a comment about if there is a way or not to find a sound like that.

Edited by Murcielago_ESP
clarify

Hi marker,

I do not understand something. How that link can help me? I do not want to use any external file as I want to keep my Real Damage code as "simple" as I can.

I want to use original sounds included in the game so I will need only to use the "playsound" command.

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks Mattar_Tharkari!

I do not know if I will find what i'm looking for there but sure it will be useful for mi future creations!