Sign in to follow this  
starky396

What's Memento Mori?

I was checking out games that were released by Bohemia and noticed that there is a game called Memento Mori. Didn't see any forums about it so I wanted to ask here.

I guess I'll then buy it to support BIS. Will tell a review if BIS creates a forum for the game.

Memento Mori is a very good adventure game and a sequel was on the way.Not sure what happened with the english version of Memento Mori 2,but the pr guys at BI sure keep silent.

heh :D

i played it , and i liked it (on private i can say that opposite to being addicted to addonmaking for OFP/ARMA, personally when i play , i play mostly adventure games with my girlfriend, so of course i played all those adventure games and i played this Memento Mori , all Secret Files serie, all Black Mirror series)

if you seek for a forums about it, please register at any adventure forums ,

there are adventure-game forums which focus on such non-action games, playing such games is almost like reading novel , so go ahead Starky

in future if you will like it , i advice : Black Mirror serie, Secret Files (Tunguska, Puritas Cordis...), Dracula (different series), Still Life, Art of Murder , but serie of Syberia is for girls mostly ;)

annoying is survival horror game Amnesia - you can't shoot monsters, you only run away and hide , thats why i didn't like it, but others do

if you will like it of course , cause it is totally different gaming style than ordering squad or driving tank in Arma or shooting like RTCW or AVP

Edited by vilas

now the game has own sub-forum :) so feel free post your reviews etc.

So i've just finished Memento mori and i like it. Old fashioned but interesting from the start to the end. I'll play the second one now :)

yes, adventures games are genre that doesn't have too much titles , Memento Mori is super, interesting ,