Sign in to follow this  
Sakai

Sakai's MVD & Spetsnaz SURPAT

ddddd.png

Introduction:

Hello again! this is my second release of Russian re-texturing :)

This time I present you the SURPAT - Survival Pattern, it is used by some Russian Special Forces therefor only MVD and Spetsnaz has this camouflage, they are in OPFOR - Russia under names of "MVD (SURPAT)" & "Spetsnaz (SURPAT)"

Screenshots:

arma2oa_2013_01_21_04_45_40_589.png

arma2oa_2013_01_21_04_45_58_833.png

arma2oa_2013_01_21_04_46_30_633.png

arma2oa_2013_01_21_04_46_49_196.png

arma2oa_2013_01_21_04_46_53_876.png

The brightness of the camouflage is set to right as it should be in real life :) might be off by 1 or up by 1 but that does not matter!

Remember, ArmA 2 has its sun + it will look differ with higher HDR

Download:

Dropbox

Armaholic

Files Included: .pbo & bisign

Mirrors are welcomed!

Requirements:

ArmA 2

Credits:

BIS

Andrew Marley and Tounushi Shouten

Small Information:

Want to see Russian faction in other Russian camouflages? send me PM with which camouflage and I will see what I can do!

Hope you like it :)

Edited by Sakai

Looks good, something to play around with that isn't the ugly vanilla spetsnaz. Thanks :)

Thanks for the mirror Armaholic!

If you guys think that the camo is a bit too dark just let me know and I will put up the brightness up again.

Any chance on the other units in the next update? I mean as in the medic and rpg also heavy machine gunner and grenadier.

Thanks mate.

Any chance on the other units in the next update? I mean as in the medic and rpg also heavy machine gunner and grenadier.

Thanks mate.

Sadly BIS only added few classes of Spetsnaz so did I however if you want to add custom classes feel free to edit config.cpp or let me know :)

Sadly BIS only added few classes of Spetsnaz so did I however if you want to add custom classes feel free to edit config.cpp or let me know :)

Eh? impossible... in my default spetsnaz ive got them ones I mentioned... cant you make them however for your mod?

Eh? impossible... in my default spetsnaz ive got them ones I mentioned... cant you make them however for your mod?

Oh than I might of forget some, put me some list what classes you want and I will see what I can do.

Oh than I might of forget some, put me some list what classes you want and I will see what I can do.

Im sorry man, I made a mistake... its not default units I see with Medic, Grenadier, etc... its the Spetsnaz GRU pack I was using by stagler.

IF however you can go by his pack and make the ones which are not in yours, ie: Medic, Grenadier, Assaultman, etc... that would be great :)

Thanks again.

Sakai,

You've got some good mods and I enjoy using them.

Would you consider making some colorful African Islamic Jihadist units as Independents or Opfor?

Something that could be used on Isle Duala as Africa...........Recent events in MALI come to mind.

Im sorry man, I made a mistake... its not default units I see with Medic, Grenadier, etc... its the Spetsnaz GRU pack I was using by stagler.

IF however you can go by his pack and make the ones which are not in yours, ie: Medic, Grenadier, Assaultman, etc... that would be great :)

Thanks again.

PM me or post here what kind of weaponry you want in them and I will do it later on when Im not busy with FAC

@Kommiekat, sadly no sorry, not very good in making colorful units e.g. having shirts and so on :)

Update - Spetsnaz changes

Changes:

Medic class added - Medic Icon, fully working medic.

Saboteur class added - with a backpack on, for non ace users AT Mines and Satchel Charges, ACE will get AT Mines, Satchel Charges, Trap Grenades ((or what ever it is called)) and demolition charges.

Grenadier class added.

Improved some gear e.g. added smoke grenades and grenades.

Download:

Dropbox

Information:

No need to worry this mod does not require ACE as I wrote for saboteur class, if you have ACE it will automatically place explosive into that backpack, you can use it either with ACE or NON ACE game.

Thank you.

Thanks alot for the update mate and for answering my requests :)

Edit: im getting crash on startup with the new update, sorry.

erj_zps020cd629.jpg

Edited by DarkXess

Thanks alot for the update mate and for answering my requests :)

Edit: im getting crash on startup with the new update, sorry.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/djkaplin/erj_zps020cd629.jpg

EDIT 2:

Here you got, fixed it, forgot to add , in weaponry settings Dropbox

Little tip, never work on addons when tired :P

Edited by Sakai

Hey sakai, all is good... but the 3 new models you added are just duplicates right? there is no medic patch or medic bag etc...

Thanks again

Hey sakai, all is good... but the 3 new models you added are just duplicates right? there is no medic patch or medic bag etc...

Thanks again

Yes since there are no models for that and pretty sure spetsnaz wouldnt put Medic patches on their soldiers :)

Yes since there are no models for that and pretty sure spetsnaz wouldnt put Medic patches on their soldiers :)

lol yeah your proberly right, just I thought about them not looking exactly like the other guys... even with darker patches like the brit special forces use?

I have just looked on google images but to no avail so I cant even say or know if they do have or not. Oh well, thanks anyways mate :)

Your welcome :) Good to know you like it!