Sign in to follow this  
JuggernautOfWar

How to create an easy dynamic mission with almost infinite possibilities.

Update: Sorry guys YouTube had a bit of a screw up. I lost two ArmA videos I uploaded that day, and it'll take me a bit to record replacement videos. Apparently YouTube had some system-wide data loss that day (or week) and a few new uploads and channel changes were lost. They sent me an apology email.

It is easy to be intimidated by the ArmA2 editor. I created a basic tutorial on YouTube demonstrating an easy method to create a completely dynamic mission in the A2CO editor. No scripting or editor knowledge required, though if you do know scripting you can do a lot more with it. Keeping it simple for the less experienced players out there. Following this guide and playing with the results can easily result in countless hours spent in front of your computer having a blast in ArmA. Knowing you created what you are playing makes it even better!

Video:

I hope this is the right thread for this post. I usually do more reading than posting in the editor forums!

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

But the op is only 4 days old.. kinda quick..

EDIT: NVM, video worked an hour ago, now its gone.

Good question

Sorry guys YouTube had a bit of a screw up. I lost two ArmA videos I uploaded that day, and it'll take me a bit to record replacement videos. Apparently YouTube had some system-wide data loss that day (or week) and a few new uploads and channel changes were lost. They sent me an apology email.