Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: BattlEye: Corrupted Data #3

BattlEye: Corrupted Data #3

Hello,

I have recently, since January 15th, had a number of issues with stuttering of gameplay anywhere between 5-20 minutes of gameplay where the game will freeze for 5-10 seconds, resume play VERY briefly, and then boot me. I was luck enough to be able to be streaming the first instance that this happened, as the message that was delivered was "BattlEye: Hack #2". Later on another server, it was "BattlEye: Hack #3". I've since resolved any bans with the administrators of those servers, the the fact remains that my game is booting for some sort of false positive.

First course of action: reinstall BattlEye from the option within Steam (right click, select "reinstall BattlEye Anti-Cheat"). It tells me that it cannot find the executable. Restarted the machine and tried again; same result. I tried to download the latest battleye client from the web: the server is down, and is giving some page error in German (Diese Präsenz ist leider nicht verfügbar).

Last night, I deleted Arma2 and Arma2:OA from Steam and re-downloaded and installed them. Tried playing, but kept having the same issue....only THIS time the error that is given is "BattlEye: Corrupted Data #3".

From here, I have uninstalled Six Launcher and Six Updater, and installed "Play WithSix". I used that to re-download ACE and DayZ. I figured out how to find Wasteland games from this interface, and begin playing. Again, I get about 20-30 minutes in and get booted for "BattlEye: Corrupted Data #3".

I have searched google for this, but the only thing that remotely looks like this error is some others who have a "BattlEye: Corrupted Memory #3"...but this is not the exact verbiage that is given to me from the launcher.

I am out of ideas, and I'm exhausted of trying everything that I can to get my favorite game to stream working again. Anything (links, advice, tech help) that anyone could provide would be GREATLY appreciated!

--DJRes

What are you streaming with? Does this happen when you are not streaming?

I am currently experiencing similar issues. While streaming to Twitch via XSplit (capturing game source), I can play for 15-30 minutes before I get kicked. I have seen two different messages - "BattlEye: Hack #3" and "BattlEye: Corrupted Data #3" When I close my stream, I can play with no issue. I started having this problem with XSplit v1.1, and continue to see it with v1.2.

The upshot here is that is is not an Arma 2 issue, but a BattlEye/XSplit issue, so this topic will probably be closed.
    Last edited by Harzach; Jan 19 2013 at 04:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Harzach View Post
    What are you streaming with? Does this happen when you are not streaming?

I am currently experiencing similar issues. While streaming to Twitch via XSplit (capturing game source), I can play for 15-30 minutes before I get kicked. I have seen two different messages - "BattlEye: Hack #3" and "BattlEye: Corrupted Data #3" When I close my stream, I can play with no issue. I started having this problem with XSplit v1.1, and continue to see it with v1.2.

The upshot here is that is is not an Arma 2 issue, but a BattlEye/XSplit issue, so this topic will probably be closed.
    I am doing exactly that: streaming with Xsplit and broadcasting on Twitch. I wonder if this is actually this issue...

I'm sure it's XSplit's Direct3D hook. I've contacted BE support.

I'm sure it's XSplit's Direct3D hook. I've contacted BE support.
    It's not due to its hook, but because it suspends/pauses the game process, which is what certain cheats do as well. No software should ever have to do that. If possible, please inform the XSplit developers of this problem.

I'm afraid it's not possible to solve this on BE's side.

Quote Originally Posted by $able View Post
    It's not due to its hook, but because it suspends/pauses the game process...
    Ah, I thought it was merely due to detection of the hook. I'm not sure I follow on the "suspend/pause" thing though - what exactly does that mean, if you don't mind?

Ah, I thought it was merely due to detection of the hook. I'm not sure I follow on the "suspend/pause" thing though - what exactly does that mean, if you don't mind?
    Yes, this.

AND, as a follow-up question...are there any streaming programs that BE won't make any false positives on? I would very much like to stream my exploits on this game...even if I can't use the program I just spent a small chunk to get an 18-month license for.

Got that same problem since today. Closed ARMA2:OA yesterday without any problems, went to sleep, now out of nowhere I am getting this error.
    I do not run any streaming tools nor anything else but TS when playing. TS is on default settings, all plugins disabled (no overlay). Tried repatching 1.60 and 1.62 OA, also updated the beta patch from 96895 to 100697. Battleye is updated, too.
    The kicking occurs randomly after 2-30 minutes. No specific action is done before that (You can idle and get kicked on instant or do everything and be lucky to play 20 minutes).

Any help on this? Much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Have the same problem with Battleye kicking for Corrupt Data #3 while playing the Wasteland mod. Doesn't happen while playing the DayZ mod though. Not sure if the mods have anything to do with it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by WallySchmo View Post
    Have the same problem with Battleye kicking for Corrupt Data #3 while playing the Wasteland mod. Doesn't happen while playing the DayZ mod though. Not sure if the mods have anything to do with it or not.
    Are you streaming?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast