Sign in to follow this  
ardvarkdb

Tonali Special Forces 2013 Redux

Current Version: Beta 0.6

Latest Release Date: Jan 14, 2013

TSF1_zps29f7d999.jpg

After many years and several restarts I am proud to present updated Tonali Special Forces units based off of Ebud's fantastic Operation Flashpoint units. For full details on what this addon replicates, please visit the original release thread for OPF here. This is an initial beta release for testing purposes while I finish up a few surprises for version 1.0. If any bugs are found please PM me with a detailed description and screenshots if possible.

The Tonali Special Forces / Takistan Support Force are fictional mercenary units providing support to various governments in the Arma universe.

TSF4_zpsab29f6ca.jpg

This addon includes:

- Fictional Russian mercenary units in custom Tonali desert, jungle and urban camo with modern gear (these are fictional units based on Ebud's original designs).

- Fictional Russian mercenary units in custom Takistan desert, jungle and urban camo with modern gear (these are fictional units with newly created camo to fit in the Arma universe).

- Counter-Terror units for operating discretely in urban environments

- White SUV for mercenary / contractor operations

Further details in the readme.

TSF5_zps5bb39931.jpg

Credits:

Ebud & Ballistic Addon Studios: Original TSF models / camo / textures and permission to recreate for Arma 2

Ardvarkdb: Unit model, model edits, additional gear models, textures, texture edits, new camo patterns, config etc. etc. etc.

Mike: uniform stitching, seams and riggers belt texture

DaSquad & Scubaman: Original models and textures for PVS14s

Jennifer/Neph/Retro (Same person, different nicknames): Original night-vision and headmount models and textures.

BIS: Original models and textures for much of the gear.

If I missed anyone let me know, my apologies.

th_TSF3_zps9ea38581.jpg th_TSF2_zps6363a67d.jpg

Changelog for Beta 0.6

-Fixed all shadow bugs

-Added configs for West and East

Download:

Mediafire v. 0.6 *Updated 1-14-2012*

Armaholic v. 0.6

Edited by ardvarkdb
Updated Download Link to Version 0.6

I'm so downloading this,they look awesome.:)

I saw a graphical glitch on the counter-terror urban grenadier © around the neck area,I know it's called beta but I mentioned in case you weren't aware.

Edited by Krycek

Congrats on the release, mate.

Will check them out soon

Talk to you later

Wouah nice stuff as always!

So many units in your pack, we have all we need now, thank you.

Edited by Papanowel

hey ardvarkdb thanks for the addon :)

reminds me of the ofp days, time passes by too quickly :(

Thanks for the hard work n the release :)

Oh lawds, that first screenshot brings back memories. At least they all have ears!

looks good, love to see the pattern in use again.

Oh lawds, that first screenshot brings back memories. At least they all have ears

hahaha, best addon bug ever - brings back good memories this, they look the job - good work!

Respect!

I loved the whole Tonal theme in my ofp days. Thank you so much for bringing that feeling to Arma!

Man every time an addon/mod of the OFP era is spoken so highly off I wish I had broadband back then, just to be around during the high time. Payed a small fortune for dial-up to DL a small addon back then :(

Awesome units. The Urban guys are would make a great PMC units replacement.

I can confirm the 'strange shadows' mentioned in the readme. They're messed up, but only in first person view.

Woah! Duala and now this!

Makes me long for some Bush Wars mission à la Tonal campaign...

ardvarkdb these look amazing, been waiting for all your upcoming releases!!! Keep it up! Guess i'll be up late using these :)

Credit to the others who helped with these nice work all!

Thanks for the release. BTW isn't it better to make these guys on both OPFOR and Independent sides? If I'm not mistaken original TSF were on both sides.

Awesome release, certainly reminds me of OFP Tonal :)

Edited by R0adki11

Thanks for the mirror Foxhound!

@ Krycek - thanks. I thought I found all of these hidden selection bugs but one always slips through ;) Already fixed for the next version.

@ Spooky Lynx - there are only so many hours in the day. These are on my list, but at the bottom as there are still several things I need to do on this addon. If someone wants to help put together some additional configs for West and East I would appreciate it and include it in the next release

@ everyone else - thanks for the comments, hope you enjoy

Edited by ardvarkdb

Sweet, thanks ardvarkdb. They look great. Can't wait for some certain other things from you as well. Hope they'll be out soon too.

These guys look badass! The only thing that bugs me is the vests that only cover the front, the suspender things bother me and I've never seen anyone wear vests like that except in arma.

Also, I'm sure everyone asks this but are your Tf86 sf guys still being worked on?