Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Era Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pedersen View Post
    I could not more then agree with you. This is what Arma 2 Community is about. Some one get a brilliant idea and show his work and get the full support of this very nice community that I love being a part of!!
    Amen.

I shall not threaten moderators
    Awesome. Looking forward to it

Just a suggestion, you can blend both versions in one bundle, no need to create two separate mods even though setting/units are different than one another, my opinion though

P.S. ProfTournesol gave me the link to this thread, otherwise I wouldn't have known about this cool A2 mod.

I would like to see somthing like RPG styl gameplay or so? Or somting like Dazy ( with out zombies)
    Harvest, fishing, hunting, build camp/village, crafting, mining ore.

fight for natural resources!!

Well any good idea is welcome.... Community mebers that could help this brave developer with this is EVEN more welcome!
    Any braveheart out there?

" I will drink from your skull!! "

a medieval CLR would be pretty amazing :P forming warbands instead of gangs , and capturing castles instead of gang hideouts

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbeckey0 View Post
    a medieval CLR would be pretty amazing :P forming warbands instead of gangs , and capturing castles instead of gang hideouts
    It's relatively easy to port Chernarus Life, Takistani Life, City Life and such missions, the thing is, will those who made them do it

And I agree, it would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MAVEN View Post
    It's relatively easy to port Chernarus Life, Takistani Life, City Life and such missions, the thing is, will those who made them do it

And I agree, it would be awesome.
    And all those " Life " need to be edit to Gaul 58 BC.
    So I belive there might be some work, but also WORK like that would pay of with a NEW fun Ancient Life mod or mission or what ever would you call it.
    How would "LIFE" look in roman time? I have not played chernarus life that much maby one or two times, then you just hunt for drugs and run from police or players with weapons.

Somthing that would be fun you play for either romans or barbarians. Gather resources and build up your empire.
    Also somthing like from Dazy, you need to eat, drink, stamina. Gather supply, loging, mining, livestock, farming, hunting. fishing.

Well the list of ideas can go on forever. But sombody doing somthing is diffrent and also when Arma 3 is out all is going to jump over to Arma 3. When arma 2 was released all jumped from arma 1 and now we all will jump from arma 2 to arma 3. Just hope we can edit and make even better mods for arma 3!?

Im trying to help Icewindo with what I can do for him,cuz I like this idea. Hope more will help him.

"My lord our grannary is empty would you like to eat some wet mud?"

"My lord our grannary is empty would you like to eat some wet mud?"
    Stronghold!

I would like to see somthing like RPG styl gameplay or so? Or somting like Dazy ( with out zombies)
    Harvest, fishing, hunting, build camp/village, crafting, mining ore.

fight for natural resources!!

Well any good idea is welcome.... Community mebers that could help this brave developer with this is EVEN more welcome!
    Any braveheart out there?

" I will drink from your skull!! "
    That's a great idea Mr. Pedersen. Taking these units, and incorporating something like Mondkalb's creationism mod. You could "chop" down trees, prepare them for moving, and create a system where you can align them to create a fort wall or palisade.

The whole concept of the soldiers, the formations, and things are looking great, keep up the work.

will the new formations be in the formation squad menu ? cant wait for the release, now all we need is a map resembling the time period :P

A working Melee and mounts is very much needed to get this runing. At least good melee.

Again I just want to say that any one that has skills in moding is more then welcome to help him develop this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast