Sign in to follow this  
cheeseburger

Cant merge Arma 2 and OA

Hi, i first downloaded and installed Operation Arrowhead via Steam a few days ago. Yesterday, i downloaded and installed Arma 2 (also via Steam) but those two games dont want to merge...

I read this thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?101214-ARMA-2-CO-(how-to-combine-ARMA-2-into-ARMA-2-OA-and-use-together)

and ran _runA2CO.cmd but it didnt work at all.

help me please!!

Could you please check something? Start Operation Arrowhead, go to Singleplayer -> Editor and then in the list of available islands, look if Chernarus and Utes are there.

Myke;2267822']Could you please check something? Start Operation Arrowhead' date=' go to Singleplayer -> Editor and then in the list of available islands, look if Chernarus and Utes are there.[/quote']

yes, they are there

yes, they are there

Guessed that. Don't know why and how but Steam recently messed something up. So technically, when you use the "Launch OA" it will launch CO. Else Chernarus and Utes wouldn't be there as they belong to ArmA 2.

Hey mate

Download and use arma ii launcher..

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8241

It allows you to choose parameters for launching your game, including as CO.

Plus will also allow you to choose what mods you launch with, which you will need..

Myke;2268182']Guessed that. Don't know why and how but Steam recently messed something up. So technically' date=' when you use the "Launch OA" it will launch CO. Else Chernarus and Utes wouldn't be there as they belong to ArmA 2.[/quote']

Thank you!

Well nevertheless, everything works perfectly fine, even though Combined Operations is not in the Steam list.

Edited by cheeseburger