Sign in to follow this  
Kempco

JTK HALO Script by Kempco

I have a question.

I play use this great Halo script with ACE MOD in multiplayer.

after Halo jump, all players were changed into default Face.

I want to keep to play use Custom Face after Halo jump.

How to do that? Please Help.

In short, you can't.

If you are using ACE, then your Identity will be the one you have selected in your player profile, this is your "ACE_Original_Identity". If you want to mess your ID when using ACE, do so using the edit option located under player profile (Main Menu). Any ID you select in mission will be overridden by this ID if you use any of the mask/goggle options.

Hiya, I just found your script while looking for an altimeter script for halo jumping and i would like to know if there was someway i could use it for halo jumping in Dayz. A brief explanation at the start on a new character spawn it starts with a halo jump and i wanted someway to let the player know how high they were etc, but i am very new to script writing and i really don't know where to start with it and i am using the halo script that came with my hosted server.

Kind Regards

Would appreciate some help chaps, I set up a HALO test on Lingor and I can get the drop zone sorted and cut scenes are tops but my AI team just pile in and don't open chutes !! The test missions work fine and I copied all the files from the scripted version to my test mission folder and the AI guys don't deploy their main canopies

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

Just to add I'm using ace in SP mode I've got it working using the bypass feature using a mission I tested last night and water insertions work too just need to get my head around the differences !!

Slowly getting this brill script to work !! Using this and Norrins airborne taxi script so I can HALO in and then call for extraction using The other awesome MH-47 addon!!.

Been trying to get the bailout masks to show and have gone back to older version of desert Mercs but no joy yet! Another great feature for me in this script is my squad go in clean faces and exit cammo just like the real thing, as in on board mission prep. I'd also like to re texture the square canopy to grey as I was jumping for real with some UK pathfinder last year in Elsinore a couple are mates of mine through mutual friends and all the operational canopies are grey.

And I'm still trying to figure out why rest of squad use round canopies but the player uses the square?

Slowly getting this brill script to work !! Using this and Norrins airborne taxi script so I can HALO in and then call for extraction using The other awesome MH-47 addon!!.

Been trying to get the bailout masks to show and have gone back to older version of desert Mercs but no joy yet! Another great feature for me in this script is my squad go in clean faces and exit cammo just like the real thing, as in on board mission prep. I'd also like to re texture the square canopy to grey as I was jumping for real with some UK pathfinder last year in Elsinore a couple are mates of mine through mutual friends and all the operational canopies are grey.

And I'm still trying to figure out why rest of squad use round canopies but the player uses the square?

The reason the AI are using round chutes is because you are using ACE. There is no way,that I am aware of, to get the AI to fly straight in the square chutes. As for the bailout masks, you have to use the A2 (not OA version) of the addon. Hope that helps.

Hi Kempco,

After messing about with the script, I love this piece of work. Few intitial hurdles with the bailout masks but got em sorted in the end. Job well done on this. Thanks!

Edited by SpookyGnu

Please Help! I have looked all over the place to find out how to use this fantastic script but I still don't understand what to do!

So now i have a little question

is there any way to bind this

//Halo Setup Restrictions

JTK_HALO_Command_Unit = leader group player;

not to the leader of a group but to a certain player (named : P1 ) or so.

So that only this player can activate the -Halo Setup-

Edited by SniperIce

So now i have a little question

is there any way to bind this

//Halo Setup Restrictions

JTK_HALO_Command_Unit = leader group player;

not to the leader of a group but to a certain player (named : P1 ) or so.

So that only this player can activate the -Halo Setup-

JTK_HALO_Command_Unit = p1;

Sorry for bumping this, but is Kempco still around these days?