Sign in to follow this  
Spears

invasion 1944

hey ive seen the pics of Invasion 1944 and it looks phat but when is it gunna be done??

hey buddy i know how u feel i so badly want them to finish invasion 1944 i so luv any thing to do with ww2 hey that sounds abit sick considering millions died but to get to the point there will be no mods like invasion 1944 finished until BI release the god dame sdk or unless some one comes up with a 3rd partie tool to make ur own models and add them to the game so at the moment all we can do is wait it out and see what tools BI releass any how go check the invasion 1944 web site theres abit about why they cant finish the mod in the news section.

hey man thats just like me i luv WWII and i cnt wait till this and Medal of honor Allied Assualt comes out

Can you tell me the adress of this mods web site. I'd also like to know the adresses of any other mods you guys know of. THX

well go to google and type in Operation Flashpoint mods and itll give you a list of sites with mods on it k

hey all me again go to http://invasion1944.operation-flashpoint.de/index2.html

im also working on model idears and map layouts for a ww2 mod so il keep posted with news but as i said we cant really do much without some way to import new models into the game its a shame and i also hate people that say yer yer a ww2 mod well that dont fit into opf just think of the potential if we had the sdk wow just picture the scen your unit is under heavy german arty fire on the edge of a wooded area what u gonna do sit it out or press foward and try takin them out aaaahhhh the fun well see u later smile.gif

They estimate 9 month until the entire mod is finished...

But if they get the SDK a beta will be made within a few weeks.

If BIS only could release the SDK...