Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 98836 (1.62 MP compatible build, post 1.62 release)

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

mirror :

+ some beta regressions fixed

suggested to be used for server hosting as it shall be noticeably stabler

(if you still get any crashes, it's very important for us to get server's mdmp,bidmp,rpt files

(compressed e.g. to my email (which is my nickname @ bistudio.com)with subject CRASH)

BattlEye compatibility: ... SUPPORTED, enjoy ! ...

note: deployed on STEAM!

Edited by Dwarden

Thanks! My fps drops are gone.

Btw: Any chance of seeing a new Linux build soon? :)

not sure if this is the good topic.

not shure if it is the beta but this one gave me some slow downs while flying similar to those in build 98433 only less dramatic.

have to test more without mods.

nope it was on my end, i mixed the radius and refresh time in the vehicle init wich gave it a f2f loadout radius of 43200 meters instead of 10.

i tested yesterday without mods and indeed everything works awsome.

Dwarden what do you mean "deployed to steam"? Has the build been updated to include the changes of the latest beta patch with the AI changes in?

Dwarden what do you mean "deployed to steam"? Has the build been updated to include the changes of the latest beta patch with the AI changes in?

There is now an Arma2 beta deployment channel on Stream. I think you can access it under Properties (right click on Arma2). There should be a tab called "Betas".

DISCLAIMER: I don't use Arma2 on Steam, but this is how it works with Carrier Command.

There is now an Arma2 beta deployment channel on Stream. I think you can access it under Properties (right click on Arma2). There should be a tab called "Betas".

DISCLAIMER: I don't use Arma2 on Steam, but this is how it works with Carrier Command.

With Arma2 it currently works in a different way. Beta is installed as a separate product, and when you opt-in for a "Test" beta in a beta, you get the performance profiling version instead.

With Arma2 it currently works in a different way. Beta is installed as a separate product, and when you opt-in for a "Test" beta in a beta, you get the performance profiling version instead.

x2 , thanks (i'm slow today)

the profiling version is atm. build 98809