Sign in to follow this  
Alexandryos

[SPOILER ALERT] Green Mean Walrus Laser and its archives locations.

***** SPOLILER ALERT ******

Hello there, i managed to gather all the archives for the walrus laser mk2, its for the "grean mean laser" archivement and for the weapon itself, its a pretty good walrus weapon you will be using it until you find overpowered gear like missiles and plasma.

The rusty scructures that you need to interact for the laser unlock can be found in the following locations:

Evergreen: east side of the island, east side of the lake. (temperate)

Beacon: north west side of the island in the north west little island. (temperate)

Bacchus: south east of the island, in the south east "tentacle", south of the lake in the hills. (temperate)

Taksaven: west part of the island, west of the command center, the best way to reach it is by the repair station nearby, you must watchout or you will fell down the hill into the shore, a manta with hook do the trick with ease. (mountain)

Granite: North side of the island, near south side of the small circular lake. (mountain)

Wattland: east part of the island, in the eastern island, near the production structures by south east part of the the eastern island. (artic)

Isolus: south part of the island, south of the lake, in the base of a hill, west from some structures. (artic)

Some of these structures cointained the archives for the laser, other contained some randon gear in my campaign run. If you interact of every one for sure you will have the walrus laser mk2

If you guys got beter info and more precise description of the locations please share with us. I hope you enjoy the laser!

Bah, I've located all of these and have found only 2 parts, there may be one more still?

That laser isn't available in the strategy game, is it...?

You have everything from the start in strategy game.

I collected all the ones you mention, still didn't get the laser.

I found two more rusty structures. Which finally gave me the Laser.

Endymion: East of the Command Centre and just north of the Walrus Garage. The button is on the left hand side facing the entrance.

Lingard: North of the Refinery is a Re-aming Point. It is just West of that re-arming point in the trees. (artic)

Do you find something at every location? I just finished my first island that had one of these buildings and visited it before hacking the Command Center and couldn't open it. After I hacked the Command Center I returned and the door was open. I did not get the hand symbol when I drove up to the access panel nor did I get anything from the building.

No, there are some islands where it is not hackable. If the panel at the building it red, it should be hackable, if it is already blue it isn't. Also, I think the icon on the map should say usable or unusable.