Sign in to follow this  
mr burns

MRB MLRS sound replacement

Just a little fun addon i had to do after hearing a cool sound sample on liveleak earlier today ... :rolleyes:

Sadly couldn´t circumvent the "one instance per muzzle" issue with the same method we used in .cal68 to have different ball hit sounds *cry *cry

Readme:

====================================

MRB MLRS Sound Replacement

by burns / armed-assault.de

====================================

Why:

The original sound did not create a fizzing sensation in my groin region, and i was bored.

==========================================================================================

Installation:

- Put the addon .pbo included with this archive into any of your modfolders and load it as usual.

- For use on online servers with active signature file checking the .bisign file needs to be in the same location as the .pbo,

- Also the mrb.bikey must be allowed by the server owner (Note: the key file is not required by clients).

=========================================================================================================

Content:

- readme.txt (you're reading it)

- mrb_mlrs_soundreplacement.pbo (the addon)

- mrb_mlrs_soundreplacement.pbo.mrb.bisign (signature file for online use)

- mrb.bikey (key file for server owners to allow usage of this addon)

==================================================================================================================

Known issues:

- ArmA does only allow for one sound instance per weapon muzzle, which leads to annoying cutoffs if rapidly fired.

==================================================================================================================

CREDITS:

Sound: Liveleak

The Game: Bohemia Interactive Studios

=====================================

cOeRJNKNxT0

Download: >> Klick <<

Mirror: @ armaholic.com

Edited by Mr Burns

waaaah, im an idiot ._:

Fixed now, thanks for letting me know old chap :)

Gnarly sound, dude! :)

It's unfortunate that you couldn't get them to overlap, though. :(