INF_MIke64

Lots of Bombs

This shouldn't be happening for some reason a ACR mods to be required can you find out which maps are problematic. Ill fix them ASAP

It was the tvt takistan map, that was causing me problems. i have only tested it with 2 persons, i had the problem before i installed the dlc, and my friend got it, and he dosent have it installed (even the lite version)

OK I've fixed it turns out to be a independent vehicle was linked to ACR I've removed it and if you PM me your email i can send you the mission. I will release it as part of the fixes when I finish the Panthera map not sure to make it TVT or COOP what would you like?

Ok update. I have sorted the bases for a BLUFOR and PMC sides with Opfor objectives. This allows for a full range of objectives with ability to have a Coop and TVT all in one mission (parameter based). I have yet to complete modifying the scripting to work and the objectives.

I've spent lots of time making a Coop mission with Iron-Fists as well as modifying a insurgency mission for the squad. I have become tired of making missions so It will be released, just I don't know when.

Update: added modern rearm script that's inline with domination and other mission types. EASA dose not work with beta causes client side crash. new stuff in testing with INF.

Edit:

Spent some time making updates to cherno to be done to all maps later just a quick list of stuff that has been done.

-Xeno rearm just like domi or insurgency.

-no more massive bases.

-spawn in aircraft from hanger positions.

-parameters for stamina and cookoff

-EASA parameter while beta problem causes crashes.

-way points reduced.

-other small fixes.

=The main objective is to simplify the mission and speed it up. rhys's server was dropping to 5fps now stays at 27fps.

more information as it comes.

Edited by john681611

Awesome mission, great update!!! However I was trying to run it on my server and got this error in the .rpt file before the mission is loaded rendering the server to lock up. Deleted the missions and everything works. I've never seen a mission give errors before it is loaded.

.rpt

"ErrorMessage: Include file bon_recruit_units\dialog\common.hpp not found."

Just having the missions in mpmissions folder gives that error in the server init, when I try to join server with no mission loaded. not a specific mission giving error

Your awesome! keep up the great work man, It is always appreciated!

So i have been messing round with the spawn aircraft script to get it to dynamically get aircraft from your config aka Magic box for aircraft. This means that if you have a mod running your aircraft are added automatically.

However there is some known issues:

-The way the script works is it looks for classnames within type "Air" (basically all aircraft you find in the empty >> air in the editor) when some aircraft are not in type "Air" they don't appear in the list. e.g GLT F16C

Fortunately with some config digging i can support them so they turn up in the menu currently GLT F-16C and RSKL RAF AIR are supported.

-Currently only sides not factions are displayed in the menu.

I don't plan to make anymore maps, but i do plan to make a non ACE template to help you make your own. As ever if you make one and you want everyone to enjoy it PM me and i'll consider adding it to the pack.

Been looking at the support mission lately and its kinda blown this mission out of the water. So what would people think if i made this a mission based upon the new support stuff.