Sign in to follow this  
Sven2157

UAV - Module, Scripts, Assets, Functions - Not Working

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone else confirm that the UAV Module is not functional in TKOH? I have Rearmed and ArmA 2 Free installed and configured to run with TKOH, but for the life of me, I can not get the UAV Logic to work.

I can go into ArmA 2 Free, use the mission editor, and very quickly, have a working UAV station. However, when I try the exact same thing in TKOH, I get the following:

• For Soldiers, I have used both:
    • TKOH ( SIDE - BLUFOR, FACTION - US Army, CLASS - People, UNIT - Rifleman )
    • ArmA 2 Rifleman( SIDE - BLUFOR, FACTION - USMC, CLASS - Men, UNIT - Rifleman )

[*]UAV( MQ-9 Predator ) will spawn in. It can start on the ground, or in the air using the flyInHeight function. Seems to be working... :confused:

[*]UAV Module( LOGIC ) is in the list but appears to do nothing. I have tried to 'Sync( F5 )' from the units to the module; and from the module to the units.

[*]UAV Terminal( I have 7 in the list: SIDE - Empty, CLASS - Warfare Buildings ), no matter which is selected, no command/selection window( like 'Gear' or 'get in <name> as driver' ).

• UAV Terminal( OPFOR_WF_UAVTerminal_H_DLC1 )
    • UAV Terminal( BLUFOR_WF_UAVTerminal_H_DLC1 )
    • UAV Terminal [Russia]( RU_WarfareBUAVterminal )
    • UAV Terminal (CDF) [CDF]( CDF_WarfareBUAVterminal )
    • UAV Terminal (GUE) [Guerillas]( GUE_WarfareBUAVterminal )
    • UAV Terminal (INS) [insurgents]( INS_WarfareBUAVterminal )
    • UAV Terminal (USMC) [uSMC]( USMC_WarfareBUAVterminal )

I have tried just about everything here: How do I setup the UAV?

As well as the Wiki: UAV

Can anyone else confirm, that this is indeed bugged/not functioning in TKOH?

WoW! No one :confused: Ok...

*** EDIT ***

Ok, I tried everything I could find, and will assume that this is bugged in the Rearmed merge. Unless someone else can find a way to do this...

Edited by Sven2157

HI ,

tested here and no JOY either .

Thank you for the confirmation! I can quit wasting my time now... I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't something I was doing wrong..

Unfortunately some modules from A2/OA dont work in TKOH Rearmed as there are conflicts with the function library system of both products.

do you know any specifics , so maybe we can make a TOH version for a fix ?

o

try to understand how both the A2/OA and TKOH function module works (its init) and make it compatible somehow :)

iam trying it now ;).

i so far with hints detected the last quarter of UAV where it gives addaction is not executing, but cannot see how it works (for now)

seems there are module / modules _e/modules_h

and modulecores :o

might be busy lol

Didn't work for me, you might have to try a scripted work around (in esscence, an RC heli script). I think I have one somewhere made by [EVO] Curry, will have a look and get back to you.