I know I said I wouldn't make any more stuff...
But here we go:
MBG Generic African Buildings v1.1 (Updated 20th October)
Originally part of a much much larger project, I decided to release these right now so more people can use these in the meantime.
It features a small collection of structures that are inspired by African/Middle-Eastern architecture. These buildings can probably supplement the existing selection offered by OA.
Fixes in 1.1:
- land_* classes now have scope = 1 (Required for this to work on terrains, *shame*)
- 2 extra paint variants of "Big Apartment 3"
- 4 large apartment buildings, of which the biggest is fully walkable.
- 3 old buildings intended for small villages or ruins. One is painted in zebra camo as a safari/ranger station.
- 3 types of tiny slum huts that come in 8 different visual appearances.
- Highly accurate icons of the buildings for stress-free usage in the mission editor.
- Arma2:OA is not required
- For usage in (Northern-) African or Middle-Eastern terrains.
In total with all color variants this adds up to 35 new objects.
Here some pictures:
Download: mbg_generic_african_buildings.7z 50MB (1.1)