Georgian Ministry of Internal Affairs 0.5Info
So, this is my second addon so far and definitly not the last. Like the title says, it's the Georgian MIA, at least as much as I could add for now, while still working on my first addon in the meantime. I included most of it's sub branches and there is still lot to do, yet I consider this the right time to release a first version. I won't spoiler too much so for who is interested there are some screens below, yet I will say that one of the most important units are playable.
What is Georgian MIA ?
The addon consists of
- Border Guard
- KUD ( Constitutional Security Department )
- SOD ( Special Operative Department )
- Counter Terror Center
- Gulua Group 2004
- Intelligence Service
- Security Police
- Special State Protection Service
- Special Task Main Division
no backpack proxy yet for Gulua Group, just hide backpack during mission
some gloves dissapear in 1st person mode
Still to come
- Criminal Police
- Finanical Police
- Traffic Police
- Bomb Squad
- newer units
- Special and most thanks go to Vilas for providing models from his awesome Polish Miltiary and Police addon ( highly recommend those and P85 for a try at least .... )
- Once again Bohemia Interactive Sutdios for gifting us such a great game
- and also the Arma Community
This is primarly an ACE supported addon, but it comes with a non-ACE config as additional download.
- Community Base Addons
- Advanced Combat Environment ( ACE package )
- for non ACE users, it is required to download the non-ACE config below and replace it with the original. CBA is suggested
I highly recommend using this with ACE since the non-ace version looses realism as it is limited on resources like arms, gear, items etc and I had to improvise with what vanilla offered.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/22400...orgian_MIA.rar ( packed 206.75mb )
non-ACE config ( optional ):
Would be very nice if some alternative download sources were added
Any positive or negative feedback is welcome