Sign in to follow this  
][niipaa

DGN Mission Release Thread [A2OA - MP]

Well howdy neighbors. The DGN Team have decided that instead of releasing our missions one by one, each with a different thread, that we would have a centralized release hub right here in the BIForums.

This will save the forums extra clutter, our fans' time, and keep updating a breeze for ArmAholic and other community sites. While this will be small to start, our archives date back all the way to the A2 demo, and we are constantly creating new content. We are also updating our old content to our standards, by releasing missions that used to be just passed around internally.

Our main mission team at the moment consists of two members, one being Genesis92x, and myself, ][Niipaa. So be patient while we roll out our content these next couple weeks, and iron out bugs.

-=General Info=-

Most of our missions are Cooperative, and are generally done around small teams rather than 32-64 player missions. Most of them are also insanely difficult without an AI Mod, so those may be something you want to look into such as ASR AI. Also, Combined Operations is required, as we utilize content from both games in every mission.

Each mission will be self-rated on Gameplay, Replayability, and Difficulty. We are very self-critical, but as always, you'll just have to see if they're something you'll like or not. Use our ratings as more of a guideline rather than a surefire answer as whether or not you should download one.

Genesis92x's missions generally run high on Gameplay, Replayability, and Difficulty. Whilst my style has been creating an exceedingly difficult mission that can create memories from the first playthrough, but should be sent to collect dust afterward. Just pick which you like, or grab 'em all and give us some sweet feedback.

Genesis92x's missions can be found in his post below, and mine will be found in this post here. However we both provide update info, so be sure to check both posts just in case.

-=Updates=-

-Post Created

-05/10/12 Armaholic Mirror Added (Thanks Big!)

-=][Niipaa's Missions=-

COOP 6 Operation Rhezny

Armaholic Mirror

Dropbox Mirror

Info: Operation Rhezny is a 6 Player mission, on Chernarus, where you play as an operative for the KGB. You have crash landed just outside Electrozavodsk, and must use any means necessary to complete your new objectives.

Credits: Niipaa - Creation/Idea;DGN/VVC - Testing;Norrin - Revive Script;Lucilk - Nuke Script;Leningrad Cowboys and Red Army Choir - Ending Theme.

Edited by ][Niipaa
:3

@Variable, Most of our missions DO implement Norrin's Revive, for the simple fact that neither Genesis nor myself could never get our team to agree on not having it. (Some people are just baddies). I agree with your post, and with your standpoint, but in the sake of pleasing all, we have implemented it with the simple option to turn it off in the Mission Parameters. I hope that will work for you, as we are eager for feedback and support.

That's great news Niipaa! I'll install it ASAP and let you know!