Sign in to follow this  
rjc0235

Beta

so Bohemia interactive, you actually going to give me a copy of your game or am i going to have to fork out yet more cash? seems that even though i was a day 1 addopter of the contribute and play beta, you still aint given me my download for this game, just the beta download.

so Bohemia interactive, you actually going to give me a copy of your game or am i going to have to fork out yet more cash? seems that even though i was a day 1 addopter of the contribute and play beta, you still aint given me my download for this game, just the beta download.

the installer for the full game is

"CarrierCommand_setup.exe"

MD5: 35238966881f9fb85e767c673e6b5970

File size: 3271446120 B (about 3.04 GB)

have you removed/renamed the "CarrierCommand" folder in "Your Documents" ?

wow. turns out it decided to use the beta version, simply becuase i hadnt removed my godam save files.

Read your mail.

Dear Store.bistudio.com customer,

We would like to inform you that Carrier Command: Gaea Mission is now available for download at Store.bistudio.com.

In order to get the game, please download the installer from here https://store.bistudio.com/downloaders/preparedown.php?downloader=buy&again=true&soft_ID=CARRIERCOMMANDGMNE001〈=1 or access the download through your account maintenance tab on store.bistudio.com. Before you install the full game, make sure you have uninstalled the beta (including your settings in "Your Documents/CarrierCommand/ " folder ) as the full game is not compatible with beta releases.

We would also like to advise you to apply the 1.02 update immediately after your installation has finished. More information about this update can be found here http://www.carriercommand.com/updates/ . Please note that any game saves created before this update will not be compatible with version 1.02 of the game.

On behalf of the entire development team, thank you for your support. Have fun!

Yours sincerely,

Store.bistudio.com - Bohemia Interactive

yep. got that mail. followed every link, yet it seemed to dowload the beta. well 3rd time was lucky and i finnaly have the actual game. a mod can lock this thread now as sorted. thanks for the times though