Sign in to follow this  
wilddemoncat

Patch Breaking game exe

I attempt to run the patch and get this

Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.

Carrier Command (Online)

File carrier.exe is missing.

Verifying Carrier Command, version 1.02...

Some error occurred during patch installation.

Patch file is probably dammaged. You may need to download it again.

Error in file 1.02, phase 10.

Redownloaded it several times. After patch EXE is damaged.

Have Reinstalled game multiple times to several drives no matter where its installed patcher kills it.

Yes beta was unistalled and this is full version from bohemia store installed.

Win 7 64.

Edited by wilddemoncat
Added Info

Tried right-click and "Run as admin"? (Could be needed for both game install and patch)

Just an idea if it possible helps.

Hello wilddemoncat

I have uploaded unzipped patch here:

http://108.163.221.66/ccgm/patch/Carrier_Command_Patch_1_02.exe

Maybe it will help you with the issue. If not the please send an email to support@bistudio.com and I am sure we will be able to quickly sort things our for you.

Thanks alas no joy does same thing......

Though one thing i've noticed its not asked me for my cd-key/seriel.

Edited by wilddemoncat

Hello wilddemoncat

I have uploaded unzipped patch here:

http://108.163.221.66/ccgm/patch/Carrier_Command_Patch_1_02.exe

Maybe it will help you with the issue. If not the please send an email to support@bistudio.com and I am sure we will be able to quickly sort things our for you.

I didn't know anything about a patch, can i know how to download it without to download the complete new installer (game bought at Storebistudio.com)?

The Steam version of the game is still 1.1 - do we know when the patch will be rolled out to Steam?

The Steam version of the game is still 1.1 - do we know when the patch will be rolled out to Steam?

Steam indeed is indeed 1.1 but Steam has special exe and data with features and in for all intents and purposes it is in the same "state" as 1.2 non-steam. I am sorry for the confusion.

We will try to make 1.3 to unify the versions as well as fix the bugs reported in the release version as soon as possible, but please be patient as the plan is to ensure the save-game compatibility in this future patch.

Steam indeed is indeed 1.1 but Steam has special exe and data with features and in for all intents and purposes it is in the same "state" as 1.2 non-steam. I am sorry for the confusion.

We will try to make 1.3 to unify the versions as well as fix the bugs reported in the release version as soon as possible, but please be patient as the plan is to ensure the save-game compatibility in this future patch.

OK cool - thanks for the info. I would agree that savegame compatibility is paramount, so take your time lads!

Please be patient - after numerous issues have been reported months ago -like the flawed AI! Bad joke, really.

I attempt to run the patch and get this

Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.

Carrier Command (Online)

Verifying Carrier Command, version 1.02...

Some error occurred during patch installation.

Patch file is probably dammaged. You may need to download it again.

Error in file 1.02, phase 10.

Redownloaded it several times. After patch EXE is damaged.

Have Reinstalled game multiple times to several drives no matter where its installed patcher kills it.

Yes beta was unistalled and this is full version from bohemia store installed.

Win 7 64.

I had the same error when I tried to patch the game. But I also got an warning from AVG for "carrier.exe" file (False positive it seems).

So I creating an exception for the game folder in AVG, and then patching worked for me.

Might be worth checking any antivirus software you may have.

I had the same error when I tried to patch the game. But I also got an warning from AVG for "carrier.exe" file (False positive it seems).

So I creating an exception for the game folder in AVG, and then patching worked for me.

Might be worth checking any antivirus software you may have.

Same here but can you tell me how to make the exception to avg?

Thanks

Sorry for a late answer.

I am using AVG 2013

I clicked on "Options" then "Advanced Settings..."

Then go in "Exceptions", choose "Add exception".

I chose "Folder" as a type ("File" Propably works as well, and possibly also safer).

Select the path to the "Carrier Command Gaea Mission" folder (or carrier.exe file).

Click ok.

Now try patch the game and run it.

Older versions might be a bit different if i recall, but should also be in options. Possibly under Resident shield section.