Sign in to follow this  
Macky

Steam Key

Hi,

If I purchase the version with steam copy, where I can find the key in the bohemia store? or when you are going to send/receive in the store/mail?

Thanks

Hi,

If I purchase the version with steam copy, where I can find the key in the bohemia store? or when you are going to send/receive in the store/mail?

Thanks

Hi Macky, if you have purchased the P&C Supporter edition, you will be notified by e-mail about your Steam activation key. I cannot say exactly when this will be, as this also depends on Valve (Steam).

Perfect!!

I hope to see the key in my email soon!!

Thanks for info

Bye

Hi Korneel, any update on when the steam keys will be sent out for the P&C supporter edition?

Thanks

T

I Pre-ordered the game directly from Bohemia here.

I now have 2 keys and are a little confused.

1 key is the P&C contributor key, the other is a steam key.

I really dont like stem, and would prefer not to use it if I can.

But if the game is steam activated I'll just have to live with it.

Am I to understand that the digital copy purchased from Bohemia is to be activated on Steam?

I'm currently downloading the game, but its very slow going (at best I get 500 kbps) and it would be a waste of time to do so if its steam activated as steam will just download it again and ignore any previous downloads.

Actually paying for supporter version made you eligible to receive 2 copies of the game.

One store.bistudio.com copy (the one you are downloading - the first key) and one steam copy (the second key on the email).

You don't have to use the Steam Copy ... you can even give it as a gift to your friends for example.

hi buddy

i had brought the PC beta thinking i was getting the steam key version. but turns out i got the store version.

if you dont want your steam beta key, may i be so bold as to take it off your hands. as I wanted the steam version. mail me the key if its ok with you

if you dont want to part with it i understand