Sign in to follow this  
Gnrl_Grad

Scoring and replays?

Probably not essential but will there be any scoring in the game? It might be a nice incentive to have a high score board for the strategy game so you could go back and try to beat/compare your scores. It could list time taken, islands captured, units killed, total score etc. that type of thing.

Again not essential but replays might be nice too where you could save a replay at end end game and play it back with a free cam and see what the enemy carrier was up to during the game etc. Probably need playback speed controls for this so you could fast forward/rewind.

Probably not essential but will there be any scoring in the game? It might be a nice incentive to have a high score board for the strategy game so you could go back and try to beat/compare your scores. It could list time taken, islands captured, units killed, total score etc. that type of thing.

This will be there in the full version, I'm prette sure. Because yesterday I found those "Medals" in the Shiplog!

There are things like "Bronze Manta - Badge" or "Gold Manta - Badge" for Killing 1 or 1000 Mantas by soloflight ... and so on. It looks really interesting!

Also there where things like "Carrier-Badges". Cant remember exactly the names and conditions... but could make a screenshot (if I would know how).

How I got there? Instead of klicking "shiplog" while carrier is selectet I pressed some key for it! Think it was "L" but also ... not sure. But just try, you will find. After pressing that key the Objectives-Dialog is opened as always. BUT there are some "areas to click" (named "foldermark" or "tabs"?), just analog to the production- or weapon-dialogs. Those "Tabs" are not only located left (as used to) they are also additional on the right window, where the Objectives/Messages appear.

Again not essential but replays might be nice too where you could save a replay at end end game and play it back with a free cam and see what the enemy carrier was up to during the game etc. Probably need playback speed controls for this so you could fast forward/rewind.

Yes - this really would be useful and deepen the joy of the game!

I like both ideas. And I would like a freecam while playing, too. Or at least a freecam around every vehicle. I would like to make some screenshots without HUD or Interface displayed. :-)

They seem to be achievement badges that you found. CTRL-U is listed in the controls but I never noticed it before.

There is a free look in beta3 but it's not full 360 and in external view it rotates around the back of the vehicle instead of around it's center which isn't the best. A screenshot key would be good too.

They seem to be achievement badges that you found. CTRL-U is listed in the controls but I never noticed it before.

Ah! Yes - thanx. That sounds exactly like that.