Our Australian office has an immediate opening for IT/Support. If you wish to apply for this position please send a email to with your resume and any supporting information you wish to submit. This position is based in our Australian office.
ICT and Simulation Support Specialist
Bohemia Interactive Australia (BIA) is looking for an ICT and Simulation Support Specialist to join the growing team at its office in Nelson Bay, New South Wales, Australia.
This multi-function role covers the management of BIA’s ICT systems and infrastructure, creation and dispatch of software products to customers, and assisting the Support Manager in providing technical support for BIA’s products to a world-wide customer base. A secondary objective is to assist our sales team in both an administrative and support capacity.
• Management and maintenance of ICT systems and infrastructure at BIA’s Nelson Bay office.
• Packing and dispatching customer orders, including management of product DRM systems.
• Provide level 1 technical support for BIA’s products via web and phone based support systems.
• Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to track queries.
• Provide administrative support to the sales team.
• Conduct software development in accordance with skillset e.g. VBS2 scenario creation (Optional depending on skills and experience).
• Strong ICT skills and experience are a requirement.
• The ability to troubleshoot problems with a customer focused approach.
• Excellent English language and communication skills (both written and verbal).
• The ability to self-motivate and operate independently is important.
• The position is located at our office in Nelson Bay, New South Wales, Australia.
• A computer game or simulation background is desirable but is not essential, training in our products will be provided.
• Experience with mission scripting or content creation for VBS2 or ARMA will be looked upon favourably but is also not a requirement.