I want just tell you about my experience today which shows me: i'm addicted. I was just opening the refrigerator, get something and reading the expiration date: 29th of September 2012. My first thought: "Ah, the day after Carrier Command is released"...
Thinking a while I recognized some more points:
1) The past days first in the morning and last in the evening was: looking in the Forum, if beta3 is there.
2) Now knowing (hoping) that Beta3 is coming on Monday: I'm planning to work more this weekend (freelancer) to have enough time on Monday...
3) Watching Carrier-Command videos has become an really deep pleasure for me
4) Carrier Command shows me an totally new aspect of learning patience, just like an ZEN-Way
5) Setting up an new, personal time-measurement: Bevore launch of Carrier Command / After launch of Carrier Command (BLC and ALC)
What are your experiences - how is Carrier Command changing youre life "a little bit"?
Greetings from Germany, 15th BLC