Sign in to follow this  
yna555

arma2 oa no entry 'bin \ config.bin \ CfgInGameUI \ MPTable.shadow error

arma2 oa error  

1. 1. arma2 oa error

• How to solve this problem?
    • Mention that makes the question about something else.

I had to run arma2 oa

But this error pops up.

no entry 'bin \ config.bin \ CfgInGameUI \ MPTable.shadow

And this problem pops up again.

Error compiling pixel shader PSSpecularAlpha: 0

Arma2 oa integrity check, delete, etc. In order to solve this problem, I have it but the pig did. Graphics card is fine. Our computer window xp window7 not. So with administrative privileges does not resolve.

Should any way to solve this problem if you would like to write?

I was contacted by a friend who reported this error. In his case this is no steam thing, because he did not purchased/installed ArmA2 and A2OA via steam. He owns the DVD´s and gets this errormessage. I told him to uninstall everythings again and reinstall it. After he installed both (without patching) he emmediately recieved that error again, what can this be?

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

§8) Post in the right forum & right thread

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator. If a thread exists for the topic you wish to post about you must use it, for example all ACE questions belong in the ACE thread. All addon/mod questions belong in the thread for that addon/mod. In the case of DayZ discussions they should be posted on the DayZ forums, this includes problems with the Modification. The troubleshooting forum is not for problems with Addons and Mods!

Is one sticky thread not enough? Do we need more threads for the same issue?

-Closed, use the sticky-