Sign in to follow this  
DetCord

Character Animations?

I've been trying to get the AI to execute various Moves but unfortunately, they're not working. Does ToH utilize the same scripting commands as ArmA II/OA i.e; this playMoveNow "what ever the move is" , or were animations just not implemented in ToH?

Yes, the script commands to trigger these are the same. However, playMove can only work if the animation you are trying to play is connected in the animation graph (config) to the one your character is in currently. It then tries to connect smoothly to it. Have you tried switchMove?

Yes, the script commands to trigger these are the same. However, playMove can only work if the animation you are trying to play is connected in the animation graph (config) to the one your character is in currently. It then tries to connect smoothly to it. Have you tried switchMove?

Thanks for the help mate.

I haven't tried switch move. What I've always done (in ArmA) is to place a waypoint, and type the command into the On Act field (ex. this playMoveNow "AmovPercMevaSlowWrflDf"). Works perfectly in ArmA but I've yet to get it to function in ToH.