Sign in to follow this  
Metalvenom

IronFront44 Warfare = Warfare V1.01 Lite @40

I see on the server list someone is porting bennys warfare. server misssion = IronFront44 Warfare V1.01 Lite @40

this has been on the list for a while now, and yet no one is on it after all the threads asking for it? is this because people have just given up on the game? I hope not truly :(

the server ping in list gives me 2500 but once joined the ping is under 70? some sort of bug maybe, and reason for lack of players.

I have played with a couple of guys and it seems pretty good so far. a nice turn from the Arma warfare of easy rocket lockons and the likes. tanks are actually useful at end game rather than chopper/javelin fodder lol.

I hope to see more people return to iron front MP.

I see on the server list someone is porting bennys warfare. server misssion = IronFront44 Warfare V1.01 Lite @40

this has been on the list for a while now, and yet no one is on it after all the threads asking for it? is this because people have just given up on the game? I hope not truly :(

the server ping in list gives me 2500 but once joined the ping is under 70? some sort of bug maybe, and reason for lack of players.

I have played with a couple of guys and it seems pretty good so far. a nice turn from the Arma warfare of easy rocket lockons and the likes. tanks are actually useful at end game rather than chopper/javelin fodder lol.

I hope to see more people return to iron front MP.

I doubt it since the game is right now abandoned by the publisher and the developer is not alowed to release the last patch.

The gamebrakers introduced in 1.03 was the last nail to the coffin.

There is a new version 1.03. But it still lacks of AI.

Check my thread, I am working on a conversion from BE 2.073 to work with IF44. NExt week I be able to release first alpha