Sign in to follow this  
damo19951

Arma 2, hunger games/ team deathmatch

Celery wrote some deatmatch missions here. There is also the PvP Player community here that might have something your looking for. Other than that do a search for 'Deathmatch' in the User Missions Thread. You might find something to your taste there.

Military Gaming has on occasion hosted our custom created MilGO Games events, commonly titled Fallujah games, or Chernarus Games, depending on the island/map used, etc. It's a free for all deathmatch that is very close to the hunger games concept. However we also have it setup so there is a randomly placed/hidden briefcase that if found and returned to the central location will make a player the winner as well. This way it doesn't turn into a very very long camping game so to speak.

Keep updated on our site for info on these sort of events.

Checkout gossamer's gun game. I think in the parameters you can set it to one death only.

This is a very old post but I'm just going to say it. I'm making a hunger games map, its not going to be big, but it will have the center full of guns and outside full of guns, its 6000 long and 5000 wide meters.

I plan on adding food and water scripts, but it will take a while, I'm almost done. I'll keep you updated if you want me to.