Note: Original thread in portuguese, just threw it at Google Translator.
The mod turned the game! I had heard what was being produced but did not know he was so advanced.
Normally I would make a topic more cute, but after seeing eight minutes of gameplay could not get excited, then is a summary of what is on page Kickstart them:
- If you manage the 180k minimum Kickstart campaign:
- A mixture of Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear and Day of Defeat
- Code base is based on the Beta1 mod
- Two teams: PMCs and Insurgentes (the Marines also appear in the video, I do not know ...)
- Seven maps distributed in Iraq, A-Stan, Syria and Somalia
- Twelve major weapons (the video, some: M4, M16, AK, AKM, MP40, Mosin Nagant, RPG ...), nine secondary weapons, upgrades and attachments
- At least two modes
- Three classes to determine their speed, ability to carry ammunition and protection (vest, helmet ...)
- Achieving other goals in the Kickstart (200, 240, 280k) promised for Coop missions amboscada \ protect trains, maps and more support for Linux
Video of the Kickstart page:
Video with eight minutes of gameplay (only in Vimeo for now): http://vimeo.com/47185308
My "heads up" in RPS