Sign in to follow this  
Brass

BUGS! with su-25 and bradley

i dunno which section to put this in, as its bugs, and in 1.30.

the missiles on the su-25 say "maverick" and have the US maverick design. isnt this a recent bug, before you had the right missiles on the su-25, but they didnt disappear when you fired, now they do, but theyre mavericks, like on a-10.

in the bradley, if you turn out as a gunner, you cannot aim to where youre firing, while when you are in 3rd person you can aim the reticle.

also, the rounds of the bradley main gun and the bmp2 main gun dont explode on impact on air units, and they dont effect their movement much either, especially when you fire on a hind, you expect some damage to be conveyed

(Edited by Brass at 7:00 pm on Nov. 17, 2001)

I have noticed these also.

I also have some more:

Punching commands fast fails more often than it used to.

The Save function on Red Dawn is seriously dodgy (often crashes machine, noticed on previous versions) and retry on Convoy crashes machine.

Hellfires missing from the rack on the Apache. Came with 1.30.

AI can now run straight up a steep hill, but you have to walk or side run up.

The bradley moonwalks. That is the tracks move slower than progress of vehicle.

HE = AP and AP = HE in the BMP-2

Alt-Tabing is very dodgy. Was before, and still is.

I originally thought that I may have a problem on my machine, so I clean reinstalled the game, but none have been fixed. Others had same problems?

You can't aim any tank as gunner when you are turned out, Alt-Tabbing isn't dodgy, you just need to move you mouse over an active part of the GUI.

if you actually looked, denwad, youd see that gunning works in the bradley while turned out and in 3rd person!

so dont post your crass comments!

jub, try increasing the paging file size. this acts like more virtual memory, and you may not crash during saving on intence missions, as the comp works its ass off trying to do the overly inefficient demands of OP FLASH. you do this by going right clicking on my computer and selecting properties. its somewhere there. and plus look in this forums FAQ, its the post of "random crashing". i cant tell you where this paging file size is exacly, as i have win xp, and its a new layout.

hope i helped.

I am not sure what you mean by increasing page file size. I can't find it anywhere in my computer properties. My virtual memory is already as high as it can be and my computer has pretty good specs. I am going to do a good old clean on my computer soon, slim down all that stuff that goes on in the background and basically cut the fat. Hopefully that will work.

But my other points are to do with the game right?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Denwad on 7:02 pm on Nov. 17, 2001

You can't aim any tank as gunner when you are turned out, Alt-Tabbing isn't dodgy, you just need to move you mouse over an active part of the GUI.

<span id='postcolor'>

Alt-Tabbing in game, does reguarly lock up what ever you do, trust me. Its a real arse when I am trying to take screen shots of my new addons.

mmm, maybe its an xp thing. it designates memory in your hard drive to do commands and help virtual memory or something. try searching for increasing page file size. its quite annoying as its not deleted on shutdown, so i have .5 GB of page files, which eat my space and i cant be bothered to fiddle with tweak progs, as they generally f@ck up the comp as theyre made by programming illiterates. biggrin.gif

Oh, really, it works on your version? Thats weird, hmm, doesn't work for my OFP

raise those hands if you think cane is an idiot and misses the point of a forum?

WOW! look at that forest of hands!