Sign in to follow this  
Snake Man

PMC Somalia

pmc_somalia_logo.gif

PMC Somalia v0.7 for ArmA 2.

PMC has been making addons for the past 10+ years, please read this important message and support our addon making:

http://tactical.nekromantix.com/donate.php

This mod is work in progress!

This is Somalia conflict mod featuring realistic Mogadishu terrain, 1993 era US Army Rangers, Delta Force, Navy SEALs, 160th SOAR pilots plus little birds, black hawks, ah1 cobra, hmmwv, 5 ton trucks and Somali militia / civilians.

Check changelog for detailed changes.

pmc-somalia-01t.jpg pmc-somalia-02t.jpg pmc-somalia-03t.jpg

pmc-somalia-04t.jpg pmc-somalia-05t.jpg pmc-somalia-06t.jpg

pmc-somalia-07t.jpg

PMC Somalia v0.6

yHkoZz0kDNk

See PMC Somalia ArmA 2 Homepage for further details.

Read: PMC Addons/Mods Online Manuals: PMC Somalia.

Official release topic: PMC Tactical Forums.

Required Addons: PMC Terrain Objects.

Download links: PMC Tactical ArmA 2 Downloads.

All mirrors are very much appreciated, thank you.

Edited by Snake Man

Looks really good. There's a couple of "Black Hawk Down" missions out there, but that's the first time I've seen an attempt to actually recreate Mogadishu.

It's still the same WIP that has been there for at least two years now, though, isn'it?

This is the release topic of PMC Somalia where latest is the one found in first post.

Armaholic.com mirror added to the first post, thanks Foxhound.

I just tried it, the unit is great, but the houses are not houses, they looked like gaint bricks inserted in sands, why?

Because we don't have authentic Mogadishu buildings yet and the terrain is otherwise under work too, the buildings are mere placeholders.

Most likely if no modeler shows up to help, we'll go with ArmA sample model houses retextures as white.

Because we don't have authentic Mogadishu buildings yet and the terrain is otherwise under work too, the buildings are mere placeholders.

Most likely if no modeler shows up to help, we'll go with ArmA sample model houses retextures as white.

Hi, I would like to ask how to get the old textures Delta Squad in fashion "PMC Somalia"? Because new, with a camouflage ranger of our time, is not used in a while. And I would like to play with a realestichnye units. ;)

PMC Somalia v0.6 has been released!

pmc_somalia_logo.gif

We are looking for modeler/texturer to help us develop most realistic Somalia Conflict mod for PC, please join to help.

First post updated, enjoy.

Thanks for sending us the newest version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!