Sign in to follow this  
jts_2009

[Nightstalkers] (Coop 1-6) 02: Escape

(Coop 1-6) 02: Escape

radx_3.png

Screens:

Video:

Prologue:

Something unexplained happened 15 minutes ago... It was very dark for 5 minutes and then, again daytime. Our boats ran out of fuel. Unknown island was close, so there was no choice... This is the continuation of the first part

Description:

It is survival coop. To play it, you need nightstalkers mod. In this coop you have not only to shoot zombies and bloodsuckers, you have to survive!.

In the game are 3 items available - Medkit, Rad-X and Jerrycan. Medkit I don't need to explain. Rad-X protect you from radiation certain time. Jerrycan you need to refuel the car.

In this coop you have to search suitcases and bags with items. But you don't know, what item you will find in that suitcase. You find random items. Sometimes you can find just an empty suitcase/bag. Suitcases and bags can be everywhere (except forests, but maybe 10% possibility). Near damaged cars, in houses on different floors, on the roofs etc.. To survive and don't die in the deadly radiation, you MUST search these suitcases/bags. If you used all items and don't have any of them, you can ask another to give you one certain item. This mission is challenge.

Features:

Difficulty: Hard/Very hard

Genre: Post-apocalyptic

Side: Stalkers

Language: English

Music: Scary-atmospheric music & good music like Hans Zimmer

Movie clips/Small-cutscenes: Yes/Yes

*Good post-apocalyptic atmosphere

*To play this coop you need ARMA 2: Combined Operations + Nightstalkers with all updates

Installation:

Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Combined Operations\MPMissions folder.

Notes:

*This coop request really good teamwork!

*It is STRONGLY recommended to enable music in your game settings (50% enough), if it is disabled

Attention! To complete successfull this map you need:

*Read briefing

*Search suitcases and bags. Check crashed vehicles, garbage containers, roofs, damaged cars, crashed cars, every floor in the building!

*So often you can watch your health status

*Think, what you are doing and be very careful

*Start the mission only when all players are ready

Credits & thanks:

Mission was tested by: JTS (me), Urban, Sumrak

[Download]

Have fun!

DO NOT PLAY IT WITH ACE!

Edited by JTS_2009

please guys, give me some feedbacks. thanks :)

lol. Looks like nobody like post-apocalyptic genre :butbut:

I like it. Especially when it gets spooky with bloodsuckers :P . I'll try to find some guys to play it with when I can but it may be a bit harder than vanilla for me ;P

I like it. Especially when it gets spooky with bloodsuckers :P

I just played with my buddy maverick with just 2 players really quick. I'm wondering on wait until morning... do we have to wait until morning from 1:00 to whatever time morning comes up or... did we happen to miss something in the building. I like the radiation level, and exchanging health and Rad-X. Well, my friend kind of prefer it if the radiation meter looks a bit more different. I'm ok with the meter though, not much of a bother though. Overall, I like it, I got to show my real life friends this though, they love zombie stuff :D .

-Yeah, looks like we missed something alright from the looks of the screenshot, but we weren't having too much times on hand so we did a quick one :P . Keep up the missions though.

I'm wondering on wait until morning...

well if you read the task, you will see, where you have to wait for morning :) Inside the building on the second floor. On the 4 screen you can see this place where you must wait. all player must be in this place. of course, all mutants should be killed before you can wait

this is the task description:

Clear territory and wait out the night in this house on the second floor
Edited by JTS_2009

You should put a link to the previous installment in the original post.

Looking forward to playing this!

lol. Looks like nobody like post-apocalyptic genre :butbut:

I really like the sound of this mission and will try it out for sure, thanks for the mission.

There's definitely a need for a apocalyptic theme and I released some apocalyptic unit addons myself to help the cause ;) .

You should put a link to the previous installment in the original post.

Looking forward to playing this!

thanks! link added to the first part...

Prologue:

Something unexplained happened 15 minutes ago... It was very dark for 5 minutes and then, again daytime. Our boats ran out of fuel. Unknown island was close, so there was no choice... This is the continuation of the first part

well if you read the task, you will see, where you have to wait for morning :) Inside the building on the second floor. On the 4 screen you can see this place where you must wait. all player must be in this place. of course, all mutants should be killed before you can wait

this is the task description:

How long do you have to wait? While Phantom and I were playing, he ended up dying before we cleared all the mutants, but I managed to kill the rest off myself. I then started to explore, and found that room. I was in the room for at least a couple minutes, picking up bags and trying to mess with the radio/computer thing (which I guess doesn't actually do anything AFAIK), and nothing ever happened. I assume that eventually a trigger will occur and we won't actually have to wait the 5+ real-time hours until morning? :p Just a question as to how long that is, I guess.

How long do you have to wait? While Phantom and I were playing, he ended up dying before we cleared all the mutants, but I managed to kill the rest off myself. I then started to explore, and found that room. I was in the room for at least a couple minutes, picking up bags and trying to mess with the radio/computer thing (which I guess doesn't actually do anything AFAIK), and nothing ever happened. I assume that eventually a trigger will occur and we won't actually have to wait the 5+ real-time hours until morning? :p Just a question as to how long that is, I guess.

images-i37348bokjnb.jpg

it works only if all players are at this place. if your friend was dead and you didn't knew that (if you had still an commander-icon on him or squad-member icon) you must ask him - *Report status* so that he leave/will not be shown in the squad. or maybe you forgot to kill 1 monster? :)

in other words it is: {_x in thislist} count units WGroup == count units WGroup

P.S.:

its only 60 seconds

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

if you still can't finish the first task, watch this :cool:

Edited by JTS_2009

Gotcha. It's probably the squad member status thing, because that icon never came up for me. And I couldn't hear any more mutants so I don't think it was that. Thanks for the info! Missions are great otherwise, a very strong S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Fallout feel to them.

Gotcha. It's probably the squad member status thing, because that icon never came up for me. And I couldn't hear any more mutants so I don't think it was that. Thanks for the info! Missions are great otherwise, a very strong S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Fallout feel to them.